Help! What can i do for my 6 day old turkey!!!

MistyP83

Chirping
Mar 24, 2023
My baby poult started closing one eye now seems really tired. What I can I do help it? Just started yesterday but seems to be getting more tired. It is with 2 other turkeys and some polish babies and they all seem to be doing fine. I have enclosed the one eye open the other shut. As u can see no swelling puss ect.

Attachments

• 20230425_100214.jpg
    20230425_100214.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 20
  • 20230425_100218.jpg
    20230425_100218.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 6
If he's really tired then maybe he would benifit from homemade natural electrolytes made from a; tsp of sea salt - some potassium sorbate (found in salt substatute like some made from veggies0 check -contains potassium sorbate, mixed with 2 cups water and 1/2 cup grandulated sugar. But that's of the top of my head. :) googleling " how to make homemade electrolytes for chickens" would probably be best
-chicken raven mamma
! May he be well :)

If he's really tired then maybe he would benifit from homemade natural electrolytes made from a; tsp of sea salt - some potassium sorbate (found in salt substatute like some made from veggies0 check -contains potassium sorbate, mixed with 2 cups water and 1/2 cup grandulated sugar. But that's of the top of my head. :) googleling " how to make homemade electrolytes for chickens" would probably be best
-chicken raven mamma
! May he be well :)
He's been better eating drinking n having a good time lol. But he still keeps that eye closed sometimes so I been treating for eye worm.

Back
Top Bottom