Help! What just came out of my duck?

it was in the evening time
I thought that might be the case because it's been my experience that ducks normally lay their normal eggs in the morning and abnormal in the evening. I suspect she might be feeling off because she is trying to lay another egg, possibly a soft shelled one. Is there any way you could bring her inside and let her float around in a bathtub filled with warm water? I think if she were mine I might also give her a calcium citrate pill or some liquid calcium gluconate, meloxicam (for pain and swelling), and an antibiotic.

Last edited:
I thought that might be the case because it's been my experience that ducks normally lay their normal eggs in the morning and abnormal in the evening. I suspect she might be feeling off because she is trying to lay another egg, possibly a soft shelled one. Is there any way you could bring her inside and let her float around in a bathtub filled with warm water? I think if she were mine I might also give her a calcium citrate pill or some liquid calcium gluconate.
thanks for this advice, I will try this today.

Well, I just went out to get my sweet girl to bring her in and unfortunately she had died sometime this morning.. thanks for all the help but I was just too late

Back
Top Bottom