help with candling please :)

dont you freak out on me!!!! Remember your on his time not yours, they have a lot of preping to do before they come out. Right now he's probably trying to figure out how the heck to put on a tie. Those things can be soooo complicating...

Take a breather he'll be fine just hang in there. Don't bother him, keep that BATOR closed.

He heard out about you and now HES thinking ok I'm gonna let this man stress for a while then maybe I'll come out let's see how far I can push him. Lol

Now tomorrow let me know if we have that safe hole.. If hes made a crack then your ok...if not will make him a little safe hole but let's make sure we have his due date correct. He was due 12/18 right..

Right just so we are aware right now is 6.30am I've figured today is the due date not yesterday as I forgot you go the day after you pop them in the bator oops. I'll stay calm :) cmon Mr duckie!

Ok so we still have at least another 24 hours until we see something before we have to worry about him losing to much air or anything. Whew. Good deal..

My guess is he can't get that darn tie on straight...

Haha them blinking ties hey, should have opted for the bow tie ;)
Yes 19th is correct due date :) time to sit tight again!

Ok so we still have at least another 24 hours until we see something before we have to worry about him losing to much air or anything. Whew. Good deal..

My guess is he can't get that darn tie on straight...

Back
Top Bottom