Help with incubator

ScarletMeadows

Chirping
Jun 17, 2020
I am buying my first new incubator. My old was a hand-me-down gift that no longer work, so I'm extremely overwhelmed with all the options. I saw this one on Amazon and was wondering if anyone has used it or can recommend one. I would really love to find one I could have hooked up to a secondary power source if such a thing is possible.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220802-142733_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20220802-142733_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    471.3 KB · Views: 11
I am buying my first new incubator. My old was a hand-me-down gift that no longer work, so I'm extremely overwhelmed with all the options. I saw this one on Amazon and was wondering if anyone has used it or can recommend one. I would really love to find one I could have hooked up to a secondary power source if such a thing is possible.
Never seen that one before, but I like the external reservoirs. The port for the power cord being on the front would be troublesome though.

That's the one!
What temp and humidity do you prefer? I live in Oklahoma and will be incubating 18 DLSB with NR360 soon and is imperative I get best hatch rate. Also do you keep the ventilation windows open or follow instructions to a T. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom