Help!

I just looked up what a breast blister looks like and that is definitely what it looks like. I don't believe she's going to make it the rest of the day. She is breathing very shallow now and not moving around at all. Thank you for all your help I really appreciate it. I'm not quite sure how she got it none of my other hens have ever had this problem. Very strange. 

Sounds like she's been sick for quite some time, so she probably got it from spending much too much time sitting on a hard surface.

-Kathy

She just died. I'm not sure what hard surface she would be sitting on. She spends a lot of time in 1 of our nesting boxes I guess she didn't move enough. It's nice and cushy. Poor Girl
sad.png
Thank you again for your help.

She just died. I'm not sure what hard surface she would be sitting on. She spends a lot of time in 1 of our nesting boxes I guess she didn't move enough. It's nice and cushy. Poor Girl :(  Thank you again for your help. 

Sorry for your loss. If you're curious, you could cut open the bump and verify what's in it. Another possibility is that it's a Marek's tumor, which would explain her weight loss.

-Kathy

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom