HELP!!!!!!!!

upschittscreek

In the Brooder
Apr 24, 2017
This poor turkey has a problem the others have pecked him and I have been putting Neosporin on it but I'm not sure it's helping him any other suggestions............
IMG_20170626_131002.jpg

I just use Blu-kote, it will heal. What you are using I have No idea---I been using blu-kote for as long as I can remember---50 years maybe??

If you ever read my posts you can see why I NEVER put the young with the old----To many problems like this, to many dead chicks. But that's My Way.

If you ever read my posts you can see why I NEVER put the young with the old----To many problems like this, to many dead chicks. But that's My Way.
I have him with other turkeys they are only 2weeks apart. It was not the other turkeys he some how got over the divider fence in with 60 chickens they did this to him but now the other turkeys are pickings at it cuz it is a open wound

I have him with other turkeys they are only 2weeks apart. It was not the other turkeys he some how got over the divider fence in with 60 chickens they did this to him but now the other turkeys are pickings at it cuz it is a open wound
You can not let it be with others until it heals completely and gotta fix that divider fence----chicks and older fowl I have had to much problems.

Blu-kote is at any feed store---Tractor Supply etc. I usually keep 3 cans----1 on each end of the 200ft run of pens and 1 towards the middle. I doctor any cut with it.

Back
Top Bottom