HELP!!!!

Is it 100% chance that it dies ? Cause I don’t think I squished it that hard
1000% chance it's dying as we speak.
She will not live through this.
She's suffering.
Birds, especially baby chicks have delicate bones.
Its rough, but it's your job to make sure she's not suffering, that's what you sign up for with livestock.
Are your parents home to help you? A neighbor?

1000% chance it's dying as we speak.
She will not live through this.
She's suffering.
Birds, especially baby chicks have delicate bones.
Its rough, but it's your job to make sure she's not suffering, that's what you sign up for with livestock.
Are your parents home to help you? A neighbor?
I’m an adult and I think it’s actually getting better it’s starting to walk and eat.

I’m an adult and I think it’s actually getting better it’s starting to walk and eat.
See what happens. With luck your bird will just be a little wonky. I’ve got a quail with splay leg or something, looks like she has a messed up hip. But, as a disabled woman myself, I would say living things can survive a lot. If you are uncomfortable with ending the bird, then you could see if, and for how long, the chicken will live.

See what happens. With luck your bird will just be a little wonky. I’ve got a quail with splay leg or something, looks like she has a messed up hip. But, as a disabled woman myself, I would say living things can survive a lot. If you are uncomfortable with ending the bird, then you could see if, and for how long, the chicken will live.
Ok

Back
Top Bottom