Hen severely injured

Do I apply warm water and soap everyday. How do I get her eyes to stay open and heal them. How can I feed her she won’t eat or drink. I think it’s because she cannot see. I tried dipping her beak in water she will not drink.
Triple Antibiotic ointment(Non Pain Relieving), or Petroleum Jelly for the head wound.

Eye swelling usually goes down on it's own, it can be associated with a head injury, or they can be unaffected.

If you have a syringe, you can drip some electrolyte water in her beak. It may encourage her.

If needed force feed a few bits of hard boiled, or scrambled eggs. The taste may encourage her to eat on her own.

Triple Antibiotic ointment(Non Pain Relieving), or Petroleum Jelly for the head wound.

Eye swelling usually goes down on it's own, it can be associated with a head injury, or they can be unaffected.

If you have a syringe, you can drip some electrolyte water in her beak. It may encourage her.

If needed force feed a few bits of hard boiled, or scrambled eggs. The taste may encourage her to eat on her own.
So could I apply nespourin to her eyes?

Back
Top Bottom