henny1129's Chat Thread! Anyone welcome!

Nice pics, lily!

Hey... Cocoa, the one solid brown/gray EE chick is feathering in silver! She's going to be gorgeous! I'm just really surprised that she's silver being the color she was as a chick. She even has a white chest...

We had one yesterday :oops:

Hopefully you are okay. :)
How is everybody? Abbey, I hope the storm didn't hit you guys too badly! :/  We got mostly rain and thunder, thank goodness.

~Alex

We're all good here! Lots of rain, thunder, and lightning though!

Beautiful chickens and pictures Lily! :love

Nice pics, lily!

Hey... Cocoa, the one solid brown/gray EE chick is feathering in silver! She's going to be gorgeous! I'm just really surprised that she's silver being the color she was as a chick. She even has a white chest...

Ooo, that's interesting, she must be very pretty! Any pics? ;)

How is everyone doing today?

I'm doing ok! We've been making a new stall in the barn for the goats. Training the chickens for fair. Working on 4-H. Yeah, stuff like that, and enjoying the lazy days of summer. :p I have a pool party tonight from 9-11pm......I'll probably crash at like 10, I can't stay up late! :lol: How are you today Bunny?

Quote: Sounds fun. I love goats. How many do you have? I am doing good. Kinda tired though, I had a very busy week last week. I stayed up all night one time. The next morning was the only time I have ever been able to fall asleep standing up.
tongue.png

Sounds fun. I love goats. How many do you have? I am doing good. Kinda tired though, I had a very busy week last week. I stayed up all night one time. The next morning was the only time I have ever been able to fall asleep standing up.:p

I love goats too! (Probably why we have some :p ) We just have two. Oh my, I can't imagine staying up all night!

Nice pics, lily!

That's so interesting, because the one reddish/grayish EE I had feathered in black and white. He turned out to be one of the most beautiful cockerels I have ever seen, and it still kills me that we gave him away.
sad.png

~Alex

Nice pics, lily!

That's so interesting, because the one reddish/grayish EE I had feathered in black and white. He turned out to be one of the most beautiful cockerels I have ever seen, and it still kills me that we gave him away. :(

~Alex
I'll have to post a pic of (hopefully) her another time. I don't have one on my tablet.

Back
Top Bottom