henny1129's Chat Thread! Anyone welcome!

Hi guys! It says anyone welcome so I guess I'm anyone so...

How's everyone's chickens? We have 4 Rosecomb bantam chicks that hatched yesterday!!!!!!! Fortunately and unfortunately the mother hen is SUPER protective so I haven't been able to pick them up even though they are sooooo small and adorable and precious and sweet and
love.gif
... lol!

Names (I'll be getting a dog soon so this is what I have been thinking about for my own puppy!
smile.png
):
Blade
Blaze
Spark
Flint
Steel

I don't know why I'm stuck on the fire and metal thing! I just think they sound cool!
lol.png

Hmmmm........maybe.....I don't know :idunno

Yeah, it's hard to think of names. :/
Hi guys!  It says  anyone welcome so I guess I'm anyone so...

How's everyone's chickens? We have 4 Rosecomb bantam chicks that hatched yesterday!!!!!!! Fortunately and unfortunately the mother hen is SUPER protective so I haven't been able to pick them up even though they are sooooo small and adorable and precious and sweet and:love ... lol!

Of course! Everyone is welcome to join!

The chicks sound lovely!
He is so pretty!

Thank you!
Names (I'll be getting a dog soon so this is what I have been thinking about for my own puppy!​:) ):
Blade
Blaze
Spark
Flint
Steel

I don't know why I'm stuck on the fire and metal thing! I just think they sound cool!:lol:

Thanks for the suggestions! I think Flint is cute! And congrats on getting a puppy (or dog) soon!
Bandit, he has the mask.:cool:

We were thinking Bandit! We're just not sure if it fits his personality, he's really well behaved!

Hi guys!  It says  anyone welcome so I guess I'm anyone so...

How's everyone's chickens? We have 4 Rosecomb bantam chicks that hatched yesterday!!!!!!! Fortunately and unfortunately the mother hen is SUPER protective so I haven't been able to pick them up even though they are sooooo small and adorable and precious and sweet and:love ... lol!

Oh, and I didn't answer your question. Our chickens are wonderful! It's been a little cooler here, so I think they are enjoying it. A bit of a break from the awful heat.

Back
Top Bottom