henny1129's Chat Thread! Anyone welcome!

USPS says my chicks are arriving Wednesday! :celebrate

The EE chicks?

Yeah. 4 EEs and 4 Austrolorps. They're actually in Pittsburgh, I believe, and that's only 3 hours away, so they might even get here today! :idunno

Shes pretty! Do you lease her? Or just take lessons on her, board her/own her or what? I workwith a chestnut mare, too. She's an Arabian and full of spunk, but hasbeen locked up in her stall because of her arthritis.

I take lessons on her, but I'm the only one who rides her besides my teacher. I've never actually ridden an Arabian before, do you like riding them?
She looks like a sweetie.:love  I ride too and I am going to have a lesson today.:)  I ride a haflinger mare Mo. I could probably find a pic if you want. :)

She is a sweetie! :love I love her! Ooo, have fun riding! A pic would be cool!
Oooooo.... I love haflingers! They're sopretty!:love

X2!

Well, I don't ride her, I just lead her for others to take lessons on (therapeutic riding). Running alongside her is tiring... she walks so quickly. I did ride one arabian once when I was seven, but I don't remember it much.

I take lessons on her, but I'm the only one who rides her besides my teacher. I've never actually ridden an Arabian before, do you like riding them?
She is a sweetie!
love.gif
I love her! Ooo, have fun riding! A pic would be cool!
X2!
Here is mistress Mo Star.
smile.png

She is always slobbering and she got a mouthful of hay while I was bridling her so she was even more slobbery then usual.
tongue.png

Yeah. 4 EEs and 4 Austrolorps. They're actually in Pittsburgh, I believe, and that's only 3 hours away, so they might even get here today! :idunno Well, I don't ride her, I just lead her for others to take lessons on (therapeutic riding). Running alongside her is tiring... she walks so quickly. I did ride one arabian once when I was seven, but I don't remember it much.
Ahh. That makes sense. I bet it would be fun leading horses for lessons. :) Tiring though!
Here is mistress Mo Star. :) She is always slobbering and she got a mouthful of hay while I was bridling her so she was even more slobbery then usual.:p
Awe! She's beautiful! :love

I take lessons on her, but I'm the only one who rides her besides my teacher. I've never actually ridden an Arabian before, do you like riding them? She is a sweetie! :love I love her! Ooo, have fun riding! A pic would be cool! X2!
Here is mistress Mo Star. :) She is always slobbering and she got a mouthful of hay while I was bridling her so she was even more slobbery then usual.:p
Beautiful! My chicks are here!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom