Henrietta's Little Diary. R.I.P (Now a raising baby birds and tips thread)

Is Henrietta Jr. CUTE?

• Yes

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • YES

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have some sad news.

My darling Henrietta left us this evening. Her leg was getting worse and worse every day so God decided to take her with him. I will never forget you Henrietta. You taught me a lesson that will never forget. You gave me hope, joy, peace, love, happiness and you gave me you. R.I.P My baby girl. Your heart is with God. Tomorrow we will give you a proper burial. I will never forget you
So sorry... :hit :( :hugs

hit.gif
I am soooooo sorry for you.

Sis, that makes me want to cry!
hit.gif
Henrietta was the cutest, sweetest little thing in the world.....seeing her diary entries really put a smile on my face. Now she's with Jesus, and her leg isn't injured anymore.
hugs.gif

~Sis

Thanks, sis:) It is really hard for me because I was looking forward to seeing her take her first flight and her seeing her mom and brothers and sisters for the first time. I miss going into our office and hearing her chip as a greeting and I would pick her up and cuddle her for the morning. I miss everything about her but she is with Jesus now, and thats all that matters

I have some sad news.

My darling Henrietta left us this evening. Her leg was getting worse and worse every day so God decided to take her with him. I will never forget you Henrietta. You taught me a lesson that will never forget. You gave me hope, joy, peace, love, happiness and you gave me you. R.I.P My baby girl. Your heart is with God. Tomorrow we will give you a proper burial. I will never forget you

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! Stay happy and healthy little robin!
2764.png
2764.png
2764.png

Thanks, sis:) It is really hard for me because I was looking forward to seeing her take her first flight and her seeing her mom and brothers and sisters for the first time. I miss going into our office and hearing her chip as a greeting and I would pick her up and cuddle her for the morning. I miss everything about her but she is with Jesus now, and thats all that matters

You're so welcome.
hugs.gif
I'm so sorry that you never got to see her do those things.....I understand just how difficult it is to get over sadness.

~Sis

Back
Top Bottom