HERE WE GO AGAIN Anyone SETTING Aug 30th - Sept 8th join me!!

Okay I'll have to remember that. I tried to download GIMP but it didn't happen so I'm happy with paint
lol.png

Oh Yaaaa that hen streamed by him didn't even look his way. It was so funny because she is one of the hens that has been mean to my 4 youngens. It was "PAY BACK"!!! I actually loved watching it happen, smirk, smirk... He also started to herd his buddy my D'Uccle using his body to push her in the direction he wanted. Chicken language...now that would make a great comic book.
lau.gif
ya mine does that too and i have a small silkie who pushes her chest up to my feather duster hahaha thats what i use to heard them in the run from the garden and yes its bright pink
lau.gif

you know what im staying on here and only talking to you guys and gals because nobody in my family ie kids // teenagers want to talk chicken talk with me and ive just won this on ebay for £26 pound and im so excited its a hatchery so you can split sick or broodys etc i know you lot will understand , all my kids can say is ooooohh nnnnnnoooo that means more chicks , eggs etc etc
lau.gif
clap.gif
rant over !!

you know what im staying on here and only talking to you guys and gals because nobody in my family ie kids // teenagers want to talk chicken talk with me and ive just won this on ebay for £26 pound and im so excited its a hatchery so you can split sick or broodys etc i know you lot will understand , all my kids can say is ooooohh nnnnnnoooo that means more chicks , eggs etc etc :lau :clap rant over !!

What part of eBay do you keep finding these bargains on :p

What part of eBay do you keep finding these bargains on
tongue.png
i dont know kel im either on here or on there so i flit from one to the other , y what are you looking for il keep an eye out oh and i bid through goofbay as well that bids for you with seconds to go thats prob why . i bought me brroder like that off there as well
celebrate.gif

We have three babies in the brooder this morning. We got two blue and a black Mottled Cochins! Woo Hoo! Picks tonight, hopefully.... if life doesn't get too crazy. So no promises.
Congratulations! That is SO exciting! I have some Mottled Cochin eggs--had 7, but it looks like only 2 developed. I left them in the 'bator cause I can't let go of the hope... anyway, they're due to hatch tomorrow, and one pipped this morning...holding my breath now...

ya mine does that too and i have a small silkie who pushes her chest up to my feather duster hahaha thats what i use to heard them in the run from the garden and yes its bright pink
lau.gif
I LOVE the feather duster idea! I have a clean one...maybe I can use it in the brooder somehow...hmmmm.... I bet the babies would like that...

Back
Top Bottom