Here we go again - I'm hatching more goslings!!

lau.gif
Oh, getting ready to hatch some silkies are we? Take some pics of that egg fertiliation will ya?
gig.gif
I need to blackmail the easter bunny for better chocolate.......
gig.gif

I hope you are planning to keep the white africans. No. 1 has hooked up with one of the girls, and it looks like Ebay may be courting another. The first of my little hatchlings are pretty much all grown up now that they are 8 months old.

I hope you are planning to keep the white africans. No. 1 has hooked up with one of the girls, and it looks like Ebay may be courting another. The first of my little hatchlings are pretty much all grown up now that they are 8 months old.
Ah, it seems like only yesterday when we were weighing eggs, cooling eggs, chatting eggs, and even taking pics of eggs with lights behind them.
love.gif

Oh yeah, I'm not sharing the Africans. I love them. I'm gonna hatch some eggs for mom when they start laying this spring.

Yes, and I look forward to doing it again with eggs from our own babies this next spring. No more ebay goose eggs for me! So happy you love the trio and excellent plan to hatch babies for your mom.
big_smile.png

Yes, and I look forward to doing it again with eggs from our own babies this next spring. No more ebay goose eggs for me! So happy you love the trio and excellent plan to hatch babies for your mom.
big_smile.png
Gosh, I hadn't even though of the bonus of better fresher eggs yet!
woot.gif

I guess I'll be hatching a passel. Althogh, I'd rather sell my eggs via ebay, so my DDs don't have too much competition locally for 4H. Wouldn't want too many buff dewlap toulouse or sebastopol, or white chinese dewlaps.... We want 1st, 2nd, and 3rd! And you know what, I'd lay down money we're gonna win next year!!!!

I have to admit that I quite enjoy the Autumn and Winter for the break involved in the incubation of eggs. By the time Spring comes around I'm usually looking forward to it all over again
fl.gif

Pete I hope your weather spring of 2013 is far better than this year.

Marty you know you wont be capable of resisting setting eggs again. (all of my bators are up and running again, we tend to hatch October - June with some time off around Christmas)

Back
Top Bottom