Here we go again - I'm hatching more goslings!!

Seven fuzzies this morning. One had gotten stuck and the upside down one I peeled a little to help him. He should be fine now.

love.gif

Erin, you are a sweetheart!!! I just got your surprise package of 2 beautiful eggs!!!
love.gif
Thank you!!
hugs.gif

Now I will have to buy a few silver apple eggs from Celtic asap, so these 2 will have hatching buddies.
th.gif

ya.gif
LOVE SURPRISES

HI
frow.gif

Duck baby still alive, but not doing much. Seems weak, and isn't really getting up.

hugs.gif

yuckyuck.gif
She must have to really grunt for that last one!!! She did good that morning.. Hopefully ALL of them spider and HATCH!!!! GO BABIES GO!!!! I'm glad the packaging was great..a fork truck could have run over that thing and never hurt them..lol GOOD LUCK GIRLS!!!!! Keep posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x2
ya.gif

I'm hoping for a surprise also...BUFF BABIES!!!!!
fl.gif
The bad thing is whatever I don't sell....I'm to throw in a bator to unless mommas go broody..... I think DH may kill me... I already have the bator going with over 100 chicken eggs in it..plus firing up another next wk that holds 30..So I'm going to have to break out the hovabator for the geese...
lol.png

Evening all,

Marty cute duckling you have hatched there.

Kawonu, great looking goslings, can't wait for ours to hatch from you.

Iain, sorry about the hatches lately, but YaY for surprise eggs in the mail. Sorry we can't send any duck eggs ASAP on Monday. Darn crows are killing me here.

Erin, thank you for the box of eggs that arrived. Wasn't expecting any boxes at the end of the week, but found them last night after evening chores were done and all the incubators were done being candled. Set them tonight in the Brinsea within off of its turner to help the air cells settle.

Gotta check the ducks and geese in the hatcher soon. Almost have the cabinet back at max capasity again too. With the eggs set to arrive early this week going to be some creative juggling going on. Wonky air cells will be tossed, or given low priority to solid air cells.

Iain and Celtic - if we all just got Erin Eggs, and set them tonight, we are all officall hatch buddies again!
highfive.gif
I'm setting mine tonight. I can see Celtic has set here, when r u setting yours, Iain? Tonight????

Celtic - is there anything more I can do for the youngster at this time? He's just still so weak, but he is improving. (sorry, worried about him)

Marty, I will have to be a day later. I want to time it so my soon to be purchased SA eggs would hatch at the same time, because as much as I would love it, I never expect a 100% hatch. So with 2 eggs, I am planning on having a solo baby hatch out.

Sue, not sure, but it does not look good if you are on day 30.

By the way... When I misted and cooled my 3 grey Toulouse eggs on day 23, they starting rocking for me. It made me so happy that I will have new goslings in a week!

Marty, I will have to be a day later. I want to time it so my soon to be purchased SA eggs would hatch at the same time, because as much as I would love it, I never expect a 100% hatch. So with 2 eggs, I am planning on having a solo baby hatch out.
By the way... When I misted and cooled my 3 grey Toulouse eggs on day 23, they starting rocking for me. It made me so happy that I will have new goslings in a week!
Well, if you set tomarrow, and I set tonight, and Celtic set this morning, we are all still tight togather. It'll be perfect, if only the darn things will just condescend to come out of their own shells!!!

Go goslings!!!!

I was afraid of that... all the rest hatched on day 32... so a little behind. I'll give it 24 hours and see if anything changes, but afraid it's gonna be my first late loss.

Your hatching success has been remarkable, sue. Before tossing, you could try the float test on egg.

Back
Top Bottom