Here we go again - I'm hatching more goslings!!

I got pics of her squatting finally.
She is just standing like a statue and making weird sounds with her wings and tail lifted up while I pet her. Wish I had video, would make it a lot easier to explain and to see. I wish she'd stop, it makes me feel gross petting her when she does it.
lau.gif
The gander stands there and honks at her and bites her wings, but she ignores him until she finally gives up and walks off.
Cute babies we should have a play date
love.gif

Mohillbilly, unless you get 100% development with all those duck eggs, you will have room for a couple dewlap eggs next week.
wink.png

Cute babies we should have a play date
love.gif
Play date sounds great
lol.png
, I'm sure my babies would love a car ride, lol. I think they've been asking for one lately. They've started standing in the middle of the driveway whenever they see me get in the car so someone has to shoo them away so I can leave.
lau.gif
They've also finally learned to go up stairs and so they now sit by my front door (and poop, a LOT
sickbyc.gif
) and stick their heads inside to see what's going on all day.

maybe but now it is full with 170 muscovy eggs that were laid yesterday and this morning.so I will just have to wait and see as he has been hatching them and getting about a 98% hatch rate

Goodness! I haven't checked in here forever! Everyone is doing great! I had my coturnix quail hatch out about 3 weeks ago and they are starting to fly! (Everywhere in the brooder room!)
All the goslings are doing excellent!
Then last night I drove and hour and 20-ish minutes one way to go pick up some Sebastopol Geese! For free! They are from crazy goose lover on here and she is a great lady for letting me to get them! I'm having every issue in the book trying to upload pictures on here but I do have pictures on my Facebook profile and I can put the link on here and set it to public.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.349897871742920.82355.100001681296214&type=3 Here's the link.

Back
Top Bottom