Heritage Large Fowl - Phase II

At every show I attend, there is a different breed that catches my eye. This year, I think my favorite was a white Cornish. It was part of a trio that took CH LF Trio. I've never had a Cornish stop me in my tracks, but something about this one did. I didn't get a picture of them for some reason.

At every show I attend, there is a different breed that catches my eye. This year, I think my favorite was a white Cornish. It was part of a trio that took CH LF Trio. I've never had a Cornish stop me in my tracks, but something about this one did. I didn't get a picture of them for some reason.

There are pictures of them on facebook.

Walt

Thanks for the show pics of the Light Sussex! Who was the breeder of the Light Sussex at the Modesto show?
Thanks,
Karen

Does anyone on here have any good tips for trapping weasels? I have one that NEEDS to go. Killed 21 Brahmas (between three nights and three coops) so far and, now I have no more breeding stock left. We built this little wooden box things last night and baited them with chicken heads and juice but, nothing, yet. Tips?

I have been working on putting more wire around every spot on these coops to ensure nothing can get back in. I also put a motion censored light on the front of one in hopes that if something new comes it will hopefully get scared off. New locks are being put in place as well. Ones that will keep raccoons out. Plus some at the bottoms of my doors on the one coop because they don't seal as tight as they would need to, to keep a weasel out.

Hi there, I haven't been on BYC in quite a long time, and am sad to hear about the news. I will be forever grateful for all of the knowledge and posts saved on here.

With that being said, we are looking to expand our heritage breeds and would love it if anyone with heritage breeds of hatching eggs to sell would PM me or email me ([email protected]) and let me know what they have available with prices.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom