Hi! Help! New flock of baby chics; first time owner, sick little bantam

she Took a turn for worse, she’s is gasping very weak, she ate yesterday I really thought she was going to be ok. Doesnt look good today.
im very sad

and yes, I’m going to separate the bantams, I will have to research about when and how to reintegrate them
thank you!
Oh No! I'm sorry to hear she's declining :hugs

she Took a turn for worse, she’s is gasping very weak, she ate yesterday I really thought she was going to be ok. Doesnt look good today.
im very sad

and yes, I’m going to separate the bantams, I will have to research about when and how to reintegrate them
thank you!
And when she was strong yesterday I monitored her with them, she had a flurry of activity, ate, ran around then collapsed. So I put her back in isolarion
im preparing to let her go
but it’s hard
im very sad

thank you!
Oh No! I'm sorry to hear she's declining :hugs
well, I spent about two hours slowly feeding her drench, sge Looked so pathetic and dead I seriously thought about putting her down and out of misery but I decided one more feeding...and lo and behold she perked up, I’ve fed her by hand, now she’s running around eating, drinking, but cries fir her buddies. So I set up,a separate brooder for her and the other two bantams. The other bigger chics are getting very rambunious, and when I tried to acclimate lil sickie they just ran her over. So far the three are doing great
i just great
i am medicating their water just in case. I hope that’s right. Lord this has been a lesson lol
thank you for responding ;)

Here she is with the other two tiny bantams. They are holding their own with the big ones; but I’m going to let these three brood alone for a bit. And ask y’all more questions lol

Attachments

• 3A223875-A826-4D99-B344-BCAC50FDDBAB.jpeg
    3A223875-A826-4D99-B344-BCAC50FDDBAB.jpeg
    562.4 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom