Hi! I’m Julie AKA: “chickhatchfever”

Oh and I see you have a homemade incubator as well… It is bigger than mine. I do have a difficult time regulating temperature this time of year when the temperature in the house is changing even though I have them in a room closed off. Today is day 20… No pips But hopefully when I come home from work there will be some… I’m planning on filming on a time lapse on hatch day... keeping my fingers crossed here trying not to bite my nails down too far :)

It is so

these responses are so inspiring and welcoming! I’m looking at all of your markings on the air pocket… that must help you?
I mark them with the x and o when I hand turn them . If I put them in a Turner..no need. These eggs in the photo we're going into lockdown. I candle, and Mark the end where the air cell is. I can tell if the chick has pipped in the right area.

Oh and I see you have a homemade incubator as well… It is bigger than mine. I do have a difficult time regulating temperature this time of year when the temperature in the house is changing even though I have them in a room closed off. Today is day 20… No pips But hopefully when I come home from work there will be some… I’m planning on filming on a time lapse on hatch day... keeping my fingers crossed here trying not to bite my nails down too far :)
No handmade incubator. :p It's bought. The second photo is the brooder..yep, cheated there too. A plastic bin..large one at that. :D

Back
Top Bottom