Hi, I am new to raising baby chicks..

Bart1

In the Brooder
9 Years
Feb 13, 2010
connecticut
I am new to raising baby chicks but with some advice my chicks seem to be thriving. I ordered from Murrey MsMurrey 25 chicks they sent me 3 extra. They sent them out last sat at 6am and i received them in ct on sunday at 11. Our post office(the main distribution center in a couple town over) called and we went to pick them up. They started eating and drinking right away. I took them out 1 by 1 and dipped there beaks in the water and showed them the feed and they starting drinking and eating immediatley. I coulnt be happier. They sent you a exotic bird but they dont tell you what kind it is. I THINK IT IS A POLISH but not sure. They are great...

I just brought home six pullets. Yours are so cute. I am loving the color variety. I sitting here looking at websites to find more chickens. We have a big coop for when they are older! Is it a site you went too to get your chicks or did you order from someone on here? I just signed up today so I haven't even had a chance to look around.

I just got my order from the same hatchery. I ordered 25 and they gave me 27. However, I don't believe I received the free, rare bird. None of them have a crested head. There is one that is a light gray/bluish color, but I think it may just be an extra Easter Egger. I'm a little bummed because I was hoping for a free Polish. But they are all alive and looking very healthy!

I ordered them off a web site called murray mcmurray. it is my first time ordering from them but i sister in law has been ordering for a few years now and they are a very well known and respected hatchery. you can pick your sex and breed just have to order min of 25. i am very happy with ,y chicks. Good luck and check out the website.

awsome they sent me 3 extra. And my polish is light bluish and creamy white with alittle extra on top of her head.My sister in law also just got 25 from them and they sent her a polish as well. did they tell you when you place the order that they would send you one exotic bird with your order? what about your packing slip that you got on the box lid when the chicks were delivered?

Back
Top Bottom