Hi I'm Kiki and I'm New Here :)

wee.gif
I've been sitting and watching them all afternoon LOL. Awesome make sure you take pictures I want to see them. Now i have to pick up the pace and get the hardware cloth and dirt in the coop but i have a little time
big_smile.png

They will grow faster than you think tho hahah wish they would stay little longer hear is a pic of one of my girls I already have I thought you might like

OMG!! they are beautiful, do you find they are docile and friendly the wyandottes, I've read two different opinions I'd love to hear yours.

Oh so we named them: Welcoming our new additions to the family, listed first breed, their name:

1f414.png
Easter egger, kanna;
1f414.png
Rhode Island red, Kagura;
1f414.png
Silverlace wyandotte, Ventus;
1f414.png
Goldenlace wyandotte, Roxas;
1f414.png
1f414.png
Buff Orphington Erza & Kaneki
big_smile.png

And they are predicting snow tomorrow, everything slowing my progress but i am still working in the basement i just have to assemble when i get outside. ugh!
barnie.gif

Last edited:
OMG!!  they are beautiful, do you find they are docile and friendly the wyandottes, I've read two different opinions I'd love to hear yours.

Oh so we named them: Welcoming our new additions to the family, listed first breed, their name:

1f414.png
Easter egger, kanna;

1f414.png
Rhode Island red, Kagura;

1f414.png
Silverlace wyandotte, Ventus;

1f414.png
Goldenlace wyandotte, Roxas;

1f414.png
1f414.png
Buff Orphington Erza & Kaneki :D

And they are predicting snow tomorrow, everything slowing my progress but i am still working in the basement i just have to assemble when i get outside. ugh! :barnie  

I've never owned Wyandotte. I have sex links and Silkies. :) I find them stunning and would like to get some. Hopefully they'll grow to be of a docile nature. I'd be sure to socialize a lot with them. That way they aren't skittish. I have my girls trained to come like dogs. :) and yes, bread was involved in that training process. :gig

Taking the step to getting our first flock of chickens was the best thing we ever did as a family!!!! Ot has been so rewarding! When I come home from a long days work instead of wine....I go interact woth the chickens.

Back
Top Bottom