Hi im new

Tracy0802

In the Brooder
May 7, 2024
I'm Tracy I have 2 lovely geese, Frank and Waddles, who live in my back garden. They are 8 years old I have had Frank from egg and I think he identifies as a dog. I also have 6 German Shepherd's and a pair of feral cats who have stayed in the garage for the last year, they have just had a litter of 4 kittens (which I'm looking for advice around it is goose related :)) I work with homeless people and seem to attract animals in need too. I live in North East England with my hubby, I have 3 boys and am a proud granny.

Glad to meet you and welcome to BYC. What a charming introduction! I loved hearing about Frank. He sounds like a character!

At the Geese forum link, look for what they call "sticky threads" which are the most useful discussions on goose topics. Besides the link to the Geese forum, you may find this article useful.

Raising Healthy Geese (though it sounds as though you have this taped, with 8 year old geese!)

To look for articles on your own:

A. Use the SEARCH button, but use the Advanced Search choice, and select ARTICLES at the top of the box. Just enter your keyword(s) and scroll through your results!

B. I find it helpful to notice the rating and reviews. All articles are by BYC members, and all the reviews/ratings are as well. The ratings help a newbie like me sort the most useful and reliable articles.

C. You can bookmark the articles or posts you think you want to refer to again using that bookmark icon at the top of articles or posts. You can find them again by clicking on your own avatar and looking at the list of bookmarks you have built up!

Best wishes from New England!

Back
Top Bottom