Hi, my name is Courtney and I'm new to the group

mrsmoraine

In the Brooder
5 Years
Nov 7, 2014
Newark,Ohio
Hello I am Courtney and just recently found this group trying to learn about my chickens I have 11 total so far all wyandottes minus two which I have no idea the breed but hoping to get some more knowledge on my chickens and maybe help others along the way.

frow.gif
Hi Courtney, nice to meet you. Thank you for joining Backyard chickens.

Welcome to BYC, Courtney! Glad you decided to join our flock. If you would like the breed of your two unknown chickens identified, just post a picture of them and we can probably ID them for you. You could also post their pics on our What Breed or Gender is This? section at https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/15/what-breed-or-gender-is-this, and let our experts there take a look at them. Please feel free to ask any other questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Hi, Courtney - welcome to BYC! You should definitely post some pictures in the forum Michael linked above - we never get tired of helping folks figure out what they have (or just looking at chickens, lol)

Thank you everyone I am truly excited to be here. And thank you for the link I will definitely post some pictures of them on there.

Thank you she is my miss Kay she is chunky and sassy one of my favorites in the flock just hope the others don't find out I'm partial lol

Back
Top Bottom