Hi y'all from Arkansas

mrsnrr

In the Brooder
Apr 1, 2016
NWA
Hi Everyone!
Newbie here.

Just started 6 wks ago with some RIR's. Born in raised in Southern California, now in NWA nd I've waited for YEARS to have chickens. The RIR's are 6 weeks old & I believe I have 3 roo's & 3 hens. Then we have 3 Silver Laced Wyandottes & 3 Cuckoo Marans that are 4 weeks old and so far all hens best I can tell. Then of course our local hardware store got in new chicks this week and I couldn't resist. Picked up 2 each of Black Sexlinks, French Black Copper Marans & Wheaten Marans. That gives us a grand total of 18 and possibly only 15 if those 3 are roo's cause they'd need to go.

We've got a good solid coop and run. From all I've read it's best to do the work first and start out safe and secure.

Anyways excited to be here!!

Yes the last six I just put them in the house and waited to see how long it took my husband to hear the chirping.
1f602.png
1f602.png
. Bless that man

Hi and welcome to BYC - glad that you have joined us. Chicken maths has you firmly in its grasp - which is great
smile.png

All the best
CT

Yes the last six I just put them in the house and waited to see how long it took my husband to hear the chirping.
1f602.png
1f602.png
. Bless that man

Nice to have you here, I think you'll fit in nicely!

Back
Top Bottom