Jennifer Rogers

Chirping
Aug 26, 2023
Hi everybody! I just joined BYC not long ago! I loveee it here, and everybody is so kind! I have a pet duck named Smokey, and he is known for his unique and loving personality. He really enjoys cuddles! We have our own YouTube channel as well! I would really appreciate if you subscribed, as it really supports us! Thank you!

Here are some videos of one of my other subscibers! I would also appreciate if you subscribed to her as well, as it supports her!

Thank y'all for being so kind, helpful, and informative! It is great to be a part of something so special!

Hi everybody! I just joined BYC not long ago! I loveee it here, and everybody is so kind! I have a pet duck named Smokey, and he is known for his unique and loving personality. He really enjoys cuddles! We have our own YouTube channel as well! I would really appreciate if you subscribed, as it really supports us! Thank you!

Here are some videos of one of my other subscibers! I would also appreciate if you subscribed to her as well, as it supports her!

Thank y'all for being so kind, helpful, and informative! It is great to be a part of something so special!
Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom