Do You Like It?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Eh

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Luna took the jug from him and said,"you are very kind for giving that to me, as I am a stranger to you"she said in her deep, quiet voice.The kitten mewed loudly again and Luna opened her cloke and the kitten totaled out.Luna took a old container and poured a bit of the milk in it for the kitten and the kitten lapped it up happily.

"You are welcome." Carter said, smiling at her.

Maddelyn sat on a stump. She was crying hard because the boy that was killed had been her boyfriend.
Victor swiftly heard a disturbing noise and swiftly shifted into a mystic black raven to conceal. He flew over to where the noise came from. He clamped onto a branch and looked down. "Why are you crying?"

Maddelyn looked at him. She was usually shy, but now she was too sad to be shy. "My friend has been killed. Beheaded." She looked at him again. "Why are you talking? You're nothing but a bird."

Last edited:
Form to join:
Name:Simeon
Description:

Personality:Violent, short, but has a secret caring side that has to be unlocke
Power:Can teleport
Girlfriend/boyfriend?:eek:pen, says he will never fall for love. But he will, and that's when he will reveal his softer side
Other:

Maddelyn looked at him. She was usually shy, but now she was too sad to be shy. "My friend has been killed. Beheaded." She looked at him again. "Why are you talking? You're nothing but a bird."
Victor cocked his little head, then bowed a little in sadness. "I'm sorry that happened. But, what did he do to commit such a crime...or is he..special?" He ignored her about the talking part.

Form to join:
Name:Simeon
Description:
Personality:Violent, short, but has a secret caring side that has to be unlocke
Power:Can teleport
Girlfriend/boyfriend?:eek:pen, says he will never fall for love. But he will, and that's when he will reveal his softer side
Other:
(Want me make somone?)

Name: Rose
Description:

Personality: Brave, shy, rude at times from her past being sour, doesn't like to be around much people.
Power: telekenesis
Girlfriend/boyfriend?: Simeon? in time?
Other:

Back
Top Bottom