What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
"Wait, do you think that I'd want to use this information against you?" Sirène asked, a little shocked. "We're friends. And besides, do mermaids have any bad history that involves kelpies? Why would we suddenly want to harm them? Anyway, I'm just interested in your species, that's all. I'm just curious, since kelpies are so different from mermaids." She explained. She hoped Keldwyn didn't think anything bad of her, she hadn't done anything that she thought would raise any suspicion.

Keldwyn looked around and said in explanation, "No, but I'm just not accustomed to being asked questions and being expected to answer. We are a relatively private species. Kelpies tend to leery of outsiders. But, I seem to have made an exception with you."

"Really? No, I didnt." Calystia said interesredly. "What... what is a movie?" She asked a little embarrassed.
~
Idris could no longer move, with Zackary restraining her so harshly. She did her best, but just couldn't fight it.
~
Amar sat up and leaned her back to make it easier for her.

Raymer grinned and said, "It's....Um, it watched for entertainment. It where certain people pretend that they are not being followed around with a camera. A camera is like a electronic eye that records everything like your eyes see. But for others to watch. I don't know if that even make sense. I'm not very good at explaining things." He said sheepishly.
~~~
Dr. Collins smiled approval. "Much better. Now you're using that gray matter." He said sarcastically. He applied a tourniquet to find the vein to withdraw some blood. When he got the needle in, he removed the tourniquet to collect 5 small vials of her blood. He put pressure and withdrew the needle. After a moment, he put a bandage on to keep her bleeding to a minimum. "All done. " He said as he wheeled his cart away.

Zackary was glad he could let the freak go. He stepped back and looked to the captain, for further instructions.
~~~
Dyrte dried and brushed Amar's hair up into a coiffure. She then went to get her a fuzzy robe and held it out to her.

Last edited:
Keldwyn looked around and said in explanation, "No, but I'm just not accustomed to being asked questions and being expected to answer. We are a relatively private species. Kelpies tend to leery of outsiders. But, I seem to have made an exception with you."

"Well, just don't tell me all of the secrets kelpie's have, I just want to know the simple stuff. If I really wanted to capture you or something, I would've done it a long time ago." Sirène said. "How about we talk something else? Let's see, do you want to go to the city again? There's so much we could see and do. I would like to go to a restaurant and see what it's like, and also just walk around and see all the different things." Sirène said, sounding excited. Humans interested her, so she was always excited to learn more about how they lived and such.

"Try to use my magic? I think it'll work, I've practiced making my illusions look very realistic for years." Bellatrix said. "This'll be fun, I'm excited to see what the city has to offer."
Danika grinned and followed her."I want to see what humans think is entertaining. Maybe that'll help me understand them too" She said brightly.
~~~

Falkirk smiled and made a soft musical whistle, to which the micro fairies took and responded in various pitches simultaneously. It's notes reverberated throughout the solarium.
~~~
( Oh, nice! I like the way you think.
smile.png
So I'm liking the spine idea.)
Zypher frowned as it beeped at Anna's lower lumbar. He looked to Ashton, concerned. "Ashton? "

She glanced over and frowned as well. She left Nashton to go look. She probed the area and shook her head. "We can't remove this here. This isn't meatball surgery. This is going to take finesse. One wrong move and she could be paralyzed." She explained truthfully.

Zypher growled deeply. He had a feeling that he had one there as well. He knew Markus. They would be priorities. Anna for being pack Alpha and him for being The Ghost. He handed the scanner to Anna and turned around. He closed his eyes as he waited for the verdict.
(It's up to you, if it's in that location too.
tongue.png
)

Nektar went to stand by Angela to offer her comfort. The marker had been cold aginst his skin. He still felt the spot that Jason had marked. He took Angela's hand in his. "It'll be fine. I'm it won't hurt too bad when they remove it." The said softly.
~~~
Graydon nodded graciously. "Yes, I remember. I just thought something else had you upset. But I'm relieved about it only being that." He said with happiness.
Starr smiled, looking around at the different micro fey as they repeated the whistle "That's lovely" She said then looked back to Falkirk "Do they repeat any whistle?"
~~~
Anna frowned at the revelation then took the scanner to go over Zypher. She found the one in his arm as well as one on his back, just like her, but she didn't stop there, continuing to check his legs to be certain. She wouldn't put it past the wily male to not have him bugged all over just to try to keep him from being a ghost anymore. She looked to Ashton when a third beep sounded, one at his heel. If they tried to remove it, it would likely tear the tendon, making him lame in one leg, and therefore an easy target. (Achilles heel, lol)

Angela hugged Nektar when he came to her then took a deep breath before going to get herself checked. She didn't want to have it beep at all for her. She didn't think she was important enough to have watched like that, not to Marcus anyway
~~~
Kyra looked to him and smiled a little "No, it's just the road. I don't like that thing." She replied then shrugged

Absmi smiled, she was happy her friend was staying. At least for the time being. "Your mother must have been very special. " She said softly.
~~~
Degan nodded, "Of that I'm certain of. Simply because humans throw away a lot of good stuff. I've dumpster dived a few times in my life. Way back before I got myself caught. " He admitted.
~~~
Aeval looked around. When they had been chasing that Oilin, they didn't get to look around very much. It was a race aginst time and speed was of the essence. She held onto the wall, just in case she slipped, she didn't want to side down the sloped tunnel.
Dawn nodded. "She was." She looked around. "Where did Jackdaw go?"
~~~~~
Zia sent him a look. "Really?"
~~~~~~
Dust took his steps carefully. He was happy to be walking again.

Danika grinned and followed her."I want to see what humans think is entertaining. Maybe that'll help me understand them too" She said brightly.
Bellatrix smiled brightly, "I'm sure it will. There are so many places to go, it's hard to choose." She said, a happy tone to her voice. "Look around and choose where we should go first." Bellatrix said to Danika.

Raymer grinned and said, "It's....Um, it watched for entertainment. It where certain people pretend that they are not being followed around with a camera. A camera is like a electronic eye that records everything like your eyes see. But for others to watch. I don't know if that even make sense. I'm not very good at explaining things." He said sheepishly.
~~~
Dr. Collins smiled approval. "Much better. Now you're using that gray matter." He said sarcastically. He applied a tourniquet to find the vein to withdraw some blood. When he got the needle in, he removed the tourniquet to collect 5 miles vials of her blood. He put pressure and withdrew the needle. After a moment, he put a bandage on to keep her bleeding to a minimum. "All done. " He said as he wheeled his cart away.

Zackary was glad he could let the freak go. He stepped back and looked to the captain, for further instructions.
~~~
Dyrte dried and brushed Amar's hair up into a coiffure. She then went to get her a fuzzy robe and held it out to her.

"It's ok." She smiled incouragingly. "I think I understand now."
~
Idris quickly jumped out of Zackarys reach. She saw through her blurry vision that she could reach the door and maybe escape without getting caught but was feeling to faint to move, as she had growing concussion. "I want her locked away. I don't think she should be put back with Sandor though, he might hurt her if we don't agree to let him go. Perhaps we should put er in another cell?" The captain questione, testing Zackary's knowledge.
~
Amar stepped out of the tub and slipped into her robe.

Bellatrix smiled brightly, "I'm sure it will. There are so many places to go, it's hard to choose." She said, a happy tone to her voice. "Look around and choose where we should go first." Bellatrix said to Danika.
Danika did as she suggested and looked around them to see what was nearby. "Oh, look at that" She said and pointed to a poster for a circus "What is that about?"

Danika did as she suggested and looked around them to see what was nearby. "Oh, look at that" She said and pointed to a poster for a circus "What is that about?"

Bellatrix walked up to it and examined it. "I don't know, but it involves animals, I know that. I don't think that'd be fun, it looks very weird." She said. It looked very colorful but defiantly not normal.

"Well, just don't tell me all of the secrets kelpie's have, I just want to know the simple stuff. If I really wanted to capture you or something, I would've done it a long time ago." Sirène said. "How about we talk something else? Let's see, do you want to go to the city again? There's so much we could see and do. I would like to go to a restaurant and see what it's like, and also just walk around and see all the different things." Sirène said, sounding excited. Humans interested her, so she was always excited to learn more about how they lived and such. 

"Oh, thank you. That sounds like such a great day. What restaurant do you think will be best?" Keldwyn asked curiously.

Back
Top Bottom