What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Quote: (NickyKnack, how many times must I show you my posts? LOL, just kidding.
tongue.png
)

"Certainly" Aurora said with a smile. "It is always nice to go flying"

" I look forward to it, Lady Aurora. It has been very wonderful to meet all of you! Who would have guessed all these magical creatures were still here, living just under humanity's nose. It's wonderful! Oh! Another idea! Perhaps Lady Xatia can ride on my back if she wants to come fly too! Then she won't get winded. So! What do you say? Say, what time is it?" Asclepius fumbled in his pocket for his phone to check the time.

" I look forward to it, Lady Aurora. It has been very wonderful to meet all of you! Who would have guessed all these magical creatures were still here, living just under humanity's nose. It's wonderful! Oh! Another idea! Perhaps Lady Xatia can ride on my back if she wants to come fly too! Then she won't get winded. So! What do you say? Say, what time is it?" Asclepius fumbled in his pocket for his phone to check the time.
(Um, I have no idea what time it is, lol)

Aurora smiled at the excitable male then glanced to Xatia to see what she said. Either way, she wanted to go to check on her daughters soon

" Oh my goodness, look at the time! It's about 7 pm, so I guess that means that I need to behave and head to my hotel room for bed. This old guy is on call this weekend, so I guess I have to keep a good sleep schedule. You know, as soon as I'm available, I wouldn't mind working for your team, if you want. Give me a few weeks, and my schedule will be open."

" Oh my goodness, look at the time! It's about 7 pm, so I guess that means that I need to behave and head to my hotel room for bed. This old guy is on call this weekend, so I guess I have to keep a good sleep schedule. You know, as soon as I'm available, I wouldn't mind working for your team, if you want. Give me a few weeks, and my schedule will be open."
Aurora smiled at him again then took out the phone the wolves had given her "Here, put your number in so I can know who you are and we can go flying sometime" She offered

Ian smiled and watched her then looked back to the tv, glad she liked being with him and his brother.
~~~
Nabal smiled again at him "I have heard much about your realm, though I can scarce credit some of the stories. I would like to learn about it and see it for myself." She said then dipped her head a little "Stay and eat if you wish, or come with us. That choice is yours." She said then looked to her advisors before they went towards the doors.
~~~
Bardou went over to Ender and stopped beside him "Ender, come talk with me" He said then turned to take them away from the others without leaving sight of them. He didn't want to be too far away but did want privacy.
~~~

Jason frowned a little then shook his head "As often as Marcus puts those things in everyone, it is a safe bet you have one. May we check?" 
~~~
Rana kept glancing to him as he worked and showed him how to tie the feathers on so that they would make the arrow fly true. Of course testing was needed to be sure they didn't drift to one side or the other, so hay was being trucked in to make an archery range for testing and training.

Ember sighed softly and nodded then turned to look around and see where they would be needed. After a moment she headed for the dagger table to help with putting hilts on them.

( Want to fade them to the back? I'm out of things to say. Lol! )
~~~
Racine to to the others to get their opinions on if they wanted to stay or go. Maxton was sampling the food and seemed content.

Jackdaw looked after the queen, but made no move to follow.
(Do you want Star and Falkirk to go with the queen? )
~~~
Ender closed his eyes before following Prince Bardou. When they stopped, he asked, "Is something the matter, Prince Bardou? "
~~~
Garmr nodded and smiled softly. "Anything to help keep your packs safe." She said truthfully.
~~~
Sandor made the appropriate alterations to the feathers. He was enjoying his time learning and doing something constructive.

Cadeon looked over the different daggers and how Ember was attaching the hilts to them.

Back
Top Bottom