• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
(Sure)
Star looked to Falkirk to see what he wanted to do "Do you want to go back or stay here?" She asked gently. She didn't mind either way now that the portal was open. 

Sorcha looked to Racine to judge what he wanted to do before she would make up her own mind. She was more concerned about staying close to him than being in either realm. She flushed and looked away once she realized what she was thinking. 
~~~

"The bond between you and Avalon is strained, much more than it was last time I saw you two together yet you have defected, leaving her court. I want to know why? Especially if these rumors of changing her father's laws are true." Bardou said, getting right to the point.
~~~

Jason dipped his head then held a hand out to her "We should have the scanner in the computer room back here, if you would come with me, please." 

~~~
Rana smiled at him as he got them in place then glanced over to the wolves again "It looks like they are setting up the range to test fire these." 

Most of these were simple with a pair of pre-drilled holes in the iron and the wooden handles. It was just a matter of putting the wood together with the haft between then sliding the pin in and closing it. There were a couple that were wrapped haft instead of the wooden, but those were special orders.

Falkirk was happy to stay wherever Star was. "I'm content to stay here, at the moment." He said softly.

Maxton stepped over to them and stated, "I think I should accompany the queen back to our realm. She doesn't know it herself and would perhaps need guidance." He said thoughtfully, as he finished his snack.

Racine was hypersensitive to Sorcha. So he didn't miss her flush. He looked to Maxton and nodded his approval. "That is true and very thoughtful." He said with conviction. As Maxton dipped his head and turned to go, Racine turned his full attention to Sorcha to ask, "Is something vexing you, princess?" He replied mentally.
~~~
Ender figited uncomfortable with the directness of Bardou's conversation. But stated how he saw things, "The laws may change, but the mindset behind them is not so easily changed. They would never accept a Sylph as Queen Avalon's mate. Any offspring begotten form me would be lesser fae, not royalty. Her lineage would die with me and I will not have that. That is why I defected, but not why I'm blood oathed to king Racine. I was about to honor kill myself when the king found me. He made sure I couldn't complete my duty by owning me completely. " Ender sighed softly as he looked to the ground.
~~~
After Asclepius gave Garmr a gemstone, she looked to it in wonderment and smiled. "Thank you. " She said, before taking Jason's hand and letting him lead her to the back office to scan her.
~~~
Sandor chuckled as he checked out the impromptu shooting range. "When we shoot these, try not to laugh too hard. I've never shot a bow and arrow." He said with humor.

Cadeon was amazed how simple attaching a hilt was. He always thought there was more to it. He'd appreciate the work put into a simple knife a lot more. "This is quite fun, my dear." He said truthfully.

"Ah, yes. So that does make sense for your culture, at least. Being King and Queen here is different, for you have to be accepted by the citizens, if they don't like you you can't rule. But being a princess or prince is simply something you're born with, and you are technically no different than anybody else, despite titles and such." Islanzadi explained to him pleasantly.

"What a fascinating concept. Sometimes it would seem simpler, if that was how our culture worked. But Queen Avalon is from a long line of kings and queens." Cicero informed matter-of-factly.

~~~
After Asclepius gave Garmr a gemstone, she looked to it in wonderment and smiled. "Thank you. " She said, before taking Jason's hand and letting him lead her to the back office to scan her.

Asclepius dipped his head an smiled, " you are most welcome." Once everyone had one, he shifted his skin back into place. It was a little uncomfortable to wear dragon scales in a human shape, but he was pleased to bestow gifts on people he found deserving of them. He hadn't had so much excitement in years!

Falkirk was happy to stay wherever Star was. "I'm content to stay here, at the moment." He said softly.

Maxton stepped over to them and stated, "I think I should accompany the queen back to our realm. She doesn't know it herself and would perhaps need guidance." He said thoughtfully, as he finished his snack.

Racine was hypersensitive to Sorcha. So he didn't miss her flush. He looked to Maxton and nodded his approval. "That is true and very thoughtful." He said with conviction. As Maxton dipped his head and turned to go, Racine turned his full attention to Sorcha to ask, "Is something vexing you, princess?" He replied mentally.
~~~
Ender figited uncomfortable with the directness of Bardou's conversation. But stated how he saw things, "The laws may change, but the mindset behind them is not so easily changed. They would never accept a Sylph as Queen Avalon's mate. Any offspring begotten form me would be lesser fae, not royalty. Her lineage would die with me and I will not have that. That is why I defected, but not why I'm blood oathed to king Racine. I was about to honor kill myself when the king found me. He made sure I couldn't complete my duty by owning me completely. " Ender sighed softly as he looked to the ground.
~~~
~~~
Sandor chuckled as he checked out the impromptu shooting range. "When we shoot these, try not to laugh too hard. I've never shot a bow and arrow." He said with humor.

Cadeon was amazed how simple attaching a hilt was. He always thought there was more to it. He'd appreciate the work put into a simple knife a lot more. "This is quite fun, my dear." He said truthfully.
Star smiled again and nodded "As am I, so long as we are together" She said and wrapped him in a hug. She would be happy to spend some time here and learn about the Barlors and their ways also.

"No, no" Sorcha said quickly, perhaps too quickly as she looked to him again before watching Maxton leave the room. "Would you like to explore this realm a little?" She asked curiously after a moment.
~~~
"They may not accept you as King, but you two are soul bound. They would have to accept you as her prince-consort. She can always claim another to become ruler when she eventually dies as we all must. Perhaps even joining the kingdom back together with a child from her brother someday." Bardou said and looked to the tree "Fact is she would never love another besides you, even if you died by your own hand."
~~~
Jason found a scanner to check her over for any tags she may have been given "Don't worry, this doesn't hurt at all, it is just scanning you.
~~~
Rana chuckled then shrugged lightly "I haven't used a bow for a very long time either. I don't knoe how good or bad I will be at it today."

Ember chuckled and nodded "I always did like seeing this done. It's not something many see even in this day and age. Putting together knives is interesting. You have to be sure to not make the hilt too heavy and to keep te balance so that it moves well in your hand."

( sure! He's that kind of guy. Pretty nice, loves life and loves living, but a little ADHD)

( Okay, brace yourself for the meet and greet with Aeval. She's a Balor. My three headed dragon. :p )

Asclepius dipped his head an smiled, " you are most welcome." Once everyone had one, he shifted his skin back into place. It was a little uncomfortable to wear dragon scales in a human shape, but he was pleased to bestow gifts on people he found deserving of them. He hadn't had so much excitement in years!

As the others had thanked Asclepius for the generous gift of the perfect gemstones. She looked down at the green emerald he'd gifted her with. She still had a diamond shard from her scales. She did as Aurora had taught her and made it form a small dragon. Satisfied with her own gift for Asclepius, she walked back over to him. "We have made you a gift. An emerald for a diamond."
Aeval said as she held out the small dragon to him.

Last edited:
( Okay, brace yourself for the meet and greet with Aeval. She's a Balor. My three headed dragon. :p )
As the others had thanked Asclepius for the generous gift of the perfect gemstones. She looked down at the green emerald he'd gifted her with. She still had a diamond shard from her scales. She did as Aurora had taught her and made it form a small dragon. Satisfied with her own gift for Asclepius, she walked back over to him. "We have made you a gift. An emerald for a diamond."
Aeval said as she held out the small dragon to him.

Delighted, Asclepius received the diamond dragon with respect. Nodding gratefully, he said," a beautifully crafted piece! It will have a treasured place in my hoard! And you, my dear, there is something special about your scent. It's like the most delightful dessert ever made! Like the sweetest, purest diamonds. And.. something draconic, mixed. May I ask what you might be?"

Star smiled again and nodded "As am I, so long as we are together" She said and wrapped him in a hug. She would be happy to spend some time here and learn about the Barlors and their ways also.

"No, no" Sorcha said quickly, perhaps too quickly as she looked to him again before watching Maxton leave the room. "Would you like to explore this realm a little?" She asked curiously after a moment.
~~~
"They may not accept you as King, but you two are soul bound. They would have to accept you as her prince-consort. She can always claim another to become ruler when she eventually dies as we all must. Perhaps even joining the kingdom back together with a child from her brother someday." Bardou said and looked to the tree "Fact is she would never love another besides you, even if you died by your own hand."
~~~
Jason found a scanner to check her over for any tags she may have been given "Don't worry, this doesn't hurt at all, it is just scanning you.
~~~
Rana chuckled then shrugged lightly "I haven't used a bow for a very long time either. I don't knoe how good or bad I will be at it today."

Ember chuckled and nodded "I always did like seeing this done. It's not something many see even in this day and age. Putting together knives is interesting. You have to be sure to not make the hilt too heavy and to keep te balance so that it moves well in your hand." 

Falkirk held Star to him closely. His love radiating outward and encompassed her with his happiness.

Racine smiled contentedly and dipped his head. "That sounds like a glorious idea. I would like that very much." He said as he offered his arm to Sorcha.
~~
Maxton shifted as soon as he was outside. He to to the air and hurried to catch up to t he queen and her entourage.
~~~
Ender paced silently, before he turned to face Bardou. "It matters not. My life is not my own anymore. Your advice has come to late." He replied softly, as he looked to the tree and Avalon. The look of torment barley concealed upon his face.
~~~
Garmr stood still and held her arms out. Her eyes were glued to Jason's every move as he ran the scanner around her. (It's up to you if s/he has one. ;) )
~~~
"Oh, good. I might have a decent chance with your rusty practice. I'll take any advantage I can get." Sandor stated unabashedly with a wink.

"How do they know how much to add to the handle to balance it?" Cadeon asked curiously.

Delighted, Asclepius received the diamond dragon with respect. Nodding gratefully, he said," a beautifully crafted piece! It will have a treasured place in my hoard! And you, my dear, there is something special about your scent. It's like the most delightful dessert ever made! Like the sweetest, purest diamonds. And.. something draconic, mixed. May I ask what you might be?"

Aeval smiled proudly, that Asclepius was genuinely delighted with her gift. She then flushed shyly at his praise. That was when Pandora took over control. "Yes! That's because we're a Balor. A three in one dragon! As the diamond you scent, Aeval is a diamond dragon. Oh, I'm Pandora by the way. My other sister is Ena. So how many heads do you have?" She asked in a rush. She then stared off and snorted, "I am not. I can't help I'm better at speaking for us. You're too shy." She then looked to Asclepius again and smiled. "My sister is scolding me." She explained simply.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom