What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
"I would personally prefer to meet your family. As I've said before, large groups I'm still growing accused to." Jackdaw explained honestly.
~~~
Avalon stopped and turned to Bardou. "But of course. What is my friend? " She asked quietly.

Spyro stepped back aways to grant them a bit of privacy. He looked over to his brother and queen Nabal once again.
~~~
Ender's levity vanished just like that. "So, I'm in effect, trapped here in this realm? " He asked a bit disappointed.
~~~
(Are we picking up Racine and Sorcha? Are they going to the banquet? If not, how about Star and Falkirk? )
~~~
Ravek let himself be led by a happy Estelle. He looked around the kitchen curiously.

Jaeger frowned at Elle's misunderstanding. "That is simple enough to answer. It is because we do not have magic. We are not two natured. Sylphs are just one form, the one we are born with. " He explained politely.

"Thank you for trusting me with your precious girls. They have been a delight. And you should know, I've been teaching them fire in your absence. I figured that element was most difficult for you, being a water dragoness. It is safe to say, they have both mastered it well." Pyro said with respect.
~~~
Sandor shut the door behind him as he followed her in. He nodded as he looked around. "Well, I can't take credit for that. It came furnished. I've just added my own things here and there. " He replied truthfully. He then moved to get the phone number for the restaurant down the street.
~~~
Well, that weakness doesn't bother me as it does you. Just one of the benefits of being one with a human. I make him immortal and he makes me immune to the draining effects of iron." Pariah bragged as she step through and shut down the portal. She was heading back to the beach, since that was the last known location of there mate.
~~~
The man watched her with fascination as he quietly guarded her for his boss.
Rayne nodded and smiled at him then stood up "Alright, would you like a ride then?" She asked cheerfully. "I am certain that my foster parents and their kids would like to meet you."
~~~
Bardou came to her and bowed formally "I do not think you are weak. From what I have witnessed since my return, I believe you are one of our strongest queens and yet you still show everyone that strength does not have to be always harsh. Sometimes the greatest strength there is is in kindness and compassion. My Earth mate taught me that. Love, be it for one person or for an entire realm, is one of the strongest forces there is anywhere. Please do not sell yourself short, I believe you are a good queen."
~~~
"I am uncertain" Nabal said then shrugged "It has been so long since anyone has even seen a great dragon, long before the Barlors were banished. Perhaps you will see something in our book that we do not, now that you are a great dragon yourself. We will see, even if I must have the book brought here to you."
~~~
Sorcha was having a wonderful time among the hanging gardens with Racine. She had lost track of the time, despite the evening drawing closer. She looked to Racine, holding back a twirl. She did not want to pressure him, but she already knew how she felt now.
~~~~
Starr looked to Falkirk, twirling softly to him again then looking over to the balor with them. The servant lat them know about the feast in honor of the fae and the portal being reopened.
~~~
"We came in the back door, so we got the kitchen first" Estelle said and chuckled then glanced back to her twin and Jaeger."But you are dragon, we can tell that." She said to him then headed for the door to the living room.

Aurora smiled at that and looked to the girls "Yes, fire magic is not something I am good at, thank you" She said happily. "They have mastered it already?" She asked, surprised by that, though given how quick they had picked up the other magics, she couldn't really be surprised
~~~
Rana smiled and looked to him then around again "Well, I like how you have it anyway, even if you won't take credit for it." She said then headed over to look at the menue with him
~~~
Shaylee sighed at that and walked with her. She couldn't tell where they were going but was working on trying to rebuild her depleated magics for whatever came next.
~~~
Danica gave herself a good shake then looked at the man again before walking over to the table and sniffing at the water bottles. She was a little scared to shift in front of him, but after a minute or two, she did, just to get to the water. She didn't know why the tranq made her thirsty, but it did. She picked up the bottle of water and frowned, turning it this way and that then looked at the man again. "How do I get to the water?"

Cicero nodded as she explained that. He shrugged and stated, " It would make sense that what you read is truth. Our chronicle state both folklore and truths. So I shall take it as their truth, since they have lived here far longer then I."
"It was indeed the truth. They make it very profound whether their books are fiction or real, it will be obvious as you read." Islanzadi said. "People oftentimes give away old books, so overtime I've managed to get my hands on some. Without stealing, those are below my moral standards. If you'd like, I could show you the books I have later, sometime tomorrow. I think you'd like reading them."

Rayne nodded and smiled at him then stood up "Alright, would you like a ride then?" She asked cheerfully. "I am certain that my foster parents and their kids would like to meet you."
~~~
Bardou came to her and bowed formally "I do not think you are weak. From what I have witnessed since my return, I believe you are one of our strongest queens and yet you still show everyone that strength does not have to be always harsh. Sometimes the greatest strength there is is in kindness and compassion. My Earth mate taught me that. Love, be it for one person or for an entire realm, is one of the strongest forces there is anywhere. Please do not sell yourself short, I believe you are a good queen."
~~~

"I am uncertain" Nabal said then shrugged "It has been so long since anyone has even seen a great dragon, long before the Barlors were banished. Perhaps you will see something in our book that we do not, now that you are a great dragon yourself. We will see, even if I must have the book brought here to you."

~~~

Sorcha was having a wonderful time among the hanging gardens with Racine. She had lost track of the time, despite the evening drawing closer. She looked to Racine, holding back a twirl. She did not want to pressure him, but she already knew how she felt now.
~~~~
Starr looked to Falkirk, twirling softly to him again then looking over to the balor with them. The servant lat them know about the feast in honor of the fae and the portal being reopened. 
~~~
"We came in the back door, so we got the kitchen first" Estelle said and chuckled then glanced back to her twin and Jaeger."But you are dragon, we can tell that." She said to him then headed for the door to the living room.

Aurora smiled at that and looked to the girls "Yes, fire magic is not something I am good at, thank you" She said happily. "They have mastered it already?" She asked, surprised by that, though given how quick they had picked up the other magics, she couldn't really be surprised
~~~
Rana smiled and looked to him then around again "Well, I like how you have it anyway, even if you won't take credit for it." She said then headed over to look at the menue with him
~~~

Shaylee sighed at that and walked with her. She couldn't tell where they were going but was working on trying to rebuild her depleated magics for whatever came next.
~~~

Danica gave herself a good shake then looked at the man again before walking over to the table and sniffing at the water bottles. She was a little scared to shift in front of him, but after a minute or two, she did, just to get to the water. She didn't know why the tranq made her thirsty, but it did. She picked up the bottle of water and frowned, turning it this way and that then looked at the man again. "How do I get to the water?"

Jackdaw was truly excited to ride a Balor. His head was already nodded, before his lips could form the words. "YES! I would be honored if you'd allow me such a privilege. "
~~~
Avalon was speechless by Bardou's words. She struggled for composure, but failed miserably as liquid proof of her emotional state seeped down her cheeks. She wiped at her tears and stepped forward to embrace Bardou, seeking a physical comfort, as well. "That is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. For I have hope, that others will see me in the same light ad you." She replied mentally to him, for if she tried to speak aloud, her sobs would have escaped.
~~~
"Then I'd be interested in finding out if it affects me the same way." Ender said with uncertainty. "It is very generous of you to offer to bring the book here, should I not be able to pass through the portal." He added with respect.
~~~
Racine looked out at the gently swaying arms of blooms, as the breeze brought them to life. He'd calmed the raging urgency that had gripping him earlier. He could actually live in the moment and not in fear. "I can safely say, this is the happiest I've ever been in my whole long life. " He spoke truthfully.
~~~
Falkirk dipped his head in gratitude for the invitation. "That sounds wondrous indeed. I shall look forward to this opportunity of meeting and coming to know this realm better." He said diplomatically.
~~~
Ravek nodded understanding as they walked into the other room. He was curious about this dragon assuming.

Jaeger's frown deepened as he shook his head in negation. "No, those are only stories. We couldn't have come from dragons. Not really. We can't even shift." He replied softly. He looked to the twins a little more uncertain of that myth.
~~
Pyro held up his hand and admitted freely. "I am a first time teacher, so my standards my be incredibly low or I'm easily impress." He chuckled and shook his head in merriment. " But either way, I've taught them how to forge metal to form their own daggers with dragon fire. They are fairly decent for their first tries. I've also been teaching them how to use them. The future queen should always know how to defend herself without magic. I know well about being bound by magic and kept from my magic." Pyro replied humbly.
~~~
Sandor glanced to Rana as she came over. He then explained certain selections he'd had and what the food was made up of.
~~~
Pariah stopped and opened the portal to the beach. "Come along. " She said as she stepped out onto the beach.
~~~
The man cautiously stepped forward and twisted off the cap of another bottle and set it down on the table. "There, you go, miss." He said with quiet awe.

Last edited:
"It was indeed the truth. They make it very profound whether their books are fiction or real, it will be obvious as you read." Islanzadi said. "People oftentimes give away old books, so overtime I've managed to get my hands on some. Without stealing, those are below my moral standards. If you'd like, I could show you the books I have later, sometime tomorrow. I think you'd like reading them."

"I look forward to that very much. I do so like the reading of our histories. Earth ones should be an enlightening experience." Cicero informed Islanzadi dutifully.

Back
Top Bottom