What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Rayne chuckled again "We like your ramblings." She said and one head turned to watch him as she flew home. She lived in a stone house in a glade a bit away from the castle.
~~~~

"We could always come back to visit, so long as we are friends with the queen" Sorcha said softly, walking out of the garden with him so she could return to her dragon form.

"I have a portal stone, if you do not wish to fly back" The servant said 
~~~~

Starr chuckled and nodded "It is much faster than any other way." It was still such a novel experience for her.
~~~

Estelle and Elle laughed too then looked to their guests with a smile "Would you like anything to drink or eat?"

Aurora smiled and reached over to give him a peck on his cheek "I still thank you for it." She said then headed over to her girls
~~~

Rana took the glasses to hold them so he could pour and laughed lightly "Well, that may be one way to look at it." She agreed. "It has been a while since I have had wine with a meal, I usually have to settle for water."
~~~~

Shaylee looked to her then at the camera to repeat the lies, stuttering a little as she tried to fight the compulsion. That inadvertently helped with the image though.
~~~

Danika nodded then sat on the floor, taking the water with her. She sighed sadly and looked at her hands. "When can I go home?"

Jackdaw chuckled and asked, "Is that so? Any day I'm not screaming like a nancy is a good day."
~~~
Racine choose the side of caution. He remember the intimacy of flying with Sorcha. But his feelings for her made it so. "I think we should take the portal. I have burdened princess Sorcha enough this day. Unless she would like to fly?" He asked curiously.
~~~
Falkirk smiled and nodded, "The novelty will wear off, I assure you. But seeing you wonder, it reminds me of how truly marvelous the things we take for granted are. We are jaded here, never really appreciating anything until it's gone. Or in the rare instances, they return home to us." He whispered lovingly to her.
~~~
"Yes please, something to drink sounds lovely, thank you. " Ravek said politely, as he dipped his head.

Jaeger smiled and nodded as well. "Yes, thank you." He said quietly.

Pyro smirked happily at Aurora's parting gift. He he stole a glance to her as she went over to her daughters. He then sat in a chair and picked up a magazine to thumb through it. That stupid grin still on his face.
~~~
Sandor finished pouring and looked to Rana, as he set the bottle down on the coffee table. He then took the glass she offered him. "Wine is nice. Especially with good company. " He said thoughtfully.
~~~
Zypher frowned as his phone made a sound of a text message. He retrieved it from his pocket and looked at the text. There was a link. Intrigued, he opened it. If lead to a live feed news report. He looked to Anna with an open jaw. "It's Princess Shaylee! She's been found!" He said in utter shock.
~~~
Dalton felt for the girl. But General Watson was going to let her go. "Where are you from? " He asked intrigued.

Jackdaw chuckled and asked, "Is that so? Any day I'm not screaming like a nancy is a good day."
~~~
Racine choose the side of caution. He remember the intimacy of flying with Sorcha. But his feelings for her made it so. "I think we should take the portal. I have burdened princess Sorcha enough this day. Unless she would like to fly?" He asked curiously.
~~~
Falkirk smiled and nodded, "The novelty will wear off, I assure you. But seeing you wonder, it reminds me of how truly marvelous the things we take for granted are. We are jaded here, never really appreciating anything until it's gone. Or in the rare instances, they return home to us." He whispered lovingly to her.
~~~
"Yes please, something to drink sounds lovely, thank you. " Ravek said politely, as he dipped his head.

Jaeger smiled and nodded as well. "Yes, thank you." He said quietly.

Pyro smirked happily at Aurora's parting gift. He he stole a glance to her as she went over to her daughters. He then sat in a chair and picked up a magazine to thumb through it. That stupid grin still on his face.
~~~
Sandor finished pouring and looked to Rana, as he set the bottle down on the coffee table. He then took the glass she offered him. "Wine is nice. Especially with good company. " He said thoughtfully.
~~~
Zypher frowned as his phone made a sound of a text message. He retrieved it from his pocket and looked at the text. There was a link. Intrigued, he opened it. If lead to a live feed news report. He looked to Anna with an open jaw. "It's Princess Shaylee! She's been found!" He said in utter shock.
~~~
Dalton felt for the girl. But General Watson was going to let her go. "Where are you from? " He asked intrigued.
Rayne chuckled and nodded "Not screaming is a good thing." She said then landed at her house, lowering herself in a crouch so that he could get off.
~~~
"You are no burden to me" Sorcha said, looking to him again then dipping her head "I rather liked flying with you"
~~~

Star flushed and dipped her head at that, smiling. "That is true, I am forever glad I was found to be returned to the world of my birth" She said softly
~~~
Estelle and Elle giggled and headed to the kitchen again to get drinks for them.

Aurora smiled and hugged the girls on the way then looked to Ravek and Jeager again happily.
~~~
Rana nodded and smiled happily "That it is, and you are good company for me." She said and tilted her glass a little in a toast before taking a drink
~~~
"Where?" Anna asked, looking to him then at his phone before motioning to the tv "Can you put it there so we can see?"
~~~
"I do not know" Danika said with a shrug then touched her forehead near her temple "I got hurt, Shaylee was going to take me to her home so they could try to find my parents. That was before Pariah caught us." She said sadly and looked away from him, turning to press against the wall a little

Rayne chuckled and nodded "Not screaming is a good thing." She said then landed at her house, lowering herself in a crouch so that he could get off.
~~~

"You are no burden to me" Sorcha said, looking to him again then dipping her head "I rather liked flying with you" 
~~~

Star flushed and dipped her head at that, smiling. "That is true, I am forever glad I was found to be returned to the world of my birth" She said softly
~~~

Estelle and Elle giggled and headed to the kitchen again to get drinks for them.

Aurora smiled and hugged the girls on the way then looked to Ravek and Jeager again happily.
~~~

Rana nodded and smiled happily "That it is, and you are good company for me." She said and tilted her glass a little in a toast before taking a drink
~~~

"Where?" Anna asked, looking to him then at his phone before motioning to the tv "Can you put it there so we can see?"

~~~

"I do not know" Danika said with a shrug then touched her forehead near her temple "I got hurt, Shaylee was going to take me to her home so they could try to find my parents. That was before Pariah caught us." She said sadly and looked away from him, turning to press against the wall a little

Jackdaw chuckled as he dismounted from Rayne. "Thank you kindly, ladies. I enjoyed the ride. " He said with enthusiasm.
~~~
Racine swallowed back a silent curse and said, "I'm relieve to hear that. For I too enjoy flying with you. More then you could ever know. If you so choose to fly back, I would very much enjoy the ride. "
~~~
"Now we are about to partake of the bounties of a new realm. One in which we're both novice." Falkirk said with enthusiasm.
~~~
Ravek looked to Aurora and stated, "I'm glad to see you with yout family. You're less guarded and it looks good on you." He smiled sadly as he thought about his mate.

Jaeger spoke to him in fae to offer comfort him.
~~~
Sandor also saluted the toast and took a sip. About that time, there was a knock on the door. "Perfect! " He said as he set the wine glass down to go get their food.
~~~
Zypher was already ahead of her the flip it to the network of the live feed. "There" He said.
~~~
"Who is Pariah? Markus is the one that had you delivered here. He owned the general a mythical. "

Last edited:
Jackdaw chuckled as he dismounted from Rayne. "Thank you kindly, ladies. I enjoyed the ride. " He said with enthusiasm.
~~~
Racine swallowed back a silent curse and said, "I'm relieve to hear that. For I too enjoy flying with you. More then you could ever know. If you so choose to fly back, I would very much enjoy the ride. "
~~~
"Now we are about to partake of the bounties of a new realm. One in which we're both novice." Falkirk said with enthusiasm.
~~~
Ravek looked to Aurora and stated, "I'm glad to see you with your family. You're less guarded and it looks good on you." He smiled sadly as he thought about his mate.

Jaeger spoke to him in fae to offer comfort him.
~~~
Sandor also saluted the toast and took a sip. About that time, there was a knock on the door. "Perfect! " He said as he set the wine glass down to go get their food.
~~~
Zypher was already ahead of her the flip it to the network of the live feed. "There" He said.
~~~
"Who is Pariah? Markus is the one that had you delivered here. He owed the general a mythical. "
Rayne returned to her human form and chuckled, giving him a bow "It was our pleasure" She said then headed for the door to let him in. The house wasn't too large, but it was good enough for the family that lived there. There was an older female setting the table and a couple of younger boys roughhousing
~~~
Sorcha smiled and shifted to her dragon form, looking to him even as she crouched to let him mount. "I would like to ask you something, but it is not something I find easy to say" She said privately as she waited for him
~~~
Starr chuckled and nodded as they were led back to their room to refresh themselves for the feast "Yes, that will be a new experience, neither of us knowing what will be good or not as good to individual tastes."
~~~
Aurora dipped her head and smiled at that. glancing after her girls then looking back to them "I am, these two are my heart and I know we are safe here" She said then moved to touch Ravek's shoulder "We will free her." She said then frowned and looked towards the television as a special report came on...
~~~
Rana smiled and watched him walk to the door, sniffing for the scent of the meal as he did.
~~~
Anna frowned as she watched it "It is likely a trap of some kind" She said, moving closer "The fae were given phones, right? We need to let them know about this."
~~~
"Pariah is the demon that owns Marcus" Danika said, looking to Dalton again. "She is evil." This was accompanied by a shudder the girl was unable to stop or hide. She looked back to the water she held for a moment then looked to him again "Do you have any berries or anything I can eat? I'm hungry"

Rayne returned to her human form and chuckled, giving him a bow "It was our pleasure" She said then headed for the door to let him in. The house wasn't too large, but it was good enough for the family that lived there. There was an older female setting the table and a couple of younger boys roughhousing 
~~~
Sorcha smiled and shifted to her dragon form, looking to him even as she crouched to let him mount. "I would like to ask you something, but it is not something I find easy to say" She said privately as she waited for him
~~~

Starr chuckled and nodded as they were led back to their room to refresh themselves for the feast "Yes, that will be a new experience, neither of us knowing what will be good or not as good to individual tastes."
~~~

Aurora dipped her head and smiled at that. glancing after her girls then looking back to them "I am, these two are my heart and I know we are safe here" She said then moved to touch Ravek's shoulder "We will free her." She said then frowned and looked towards the television as a special report came on...
~~~
Rana smiled and watched him walk to the door, sniffing for  the scent of the meal as he did.
~~~
Anna frowned as she watched it "It is likely a trap of some kind" She said, moving closer "The fae were given phones, right? We need to let them know about this."
~~~

"Pariah is the demon that owns Marcus" Danika said, looking to Dalton again. "She is evil." This was accompanied by a shudder the girl was unable to stop or hide. She looked back to the water she held for a moment then looked to him again "Do you have any berries or anything I can eat? I'm hungry" 

"What a wonderful house! The craftsmanship is astounding! " Jackdaw marveled as he entered inside. He then trailed off his words as he turned to meet Rayne's family. Hopeful that his presence was welcomed.
~~~
Racine stepped forward to climb atop of her beautiful dragon back, but he faltered at her private question. He composed himself to finished mounting her. He wondered what was on her mind as he settled himself before responding, "Honesty is always the best policy. A little human wisdom I always thought was true. What's on your mind, Princess? "
~~~
"I di love surprises. But when you get as old as I am, they're few and far between." Falkirk said with humor, as he tidied his appearance.
~~~
Ravek was drawn to look by Aurora's shift in attention. As soon as his eyes meet the TV his heart was in a knot. "Shaylee! What have they done to her?!" Said in disbelief. She looked so wooden, almost mechanical. The light was out of her eyes.

Jaeger growled an unearthly sound, as he also saw Shaylee.
~~~
Sandor paid and returned with their meal. "I'm thinking a smorgasbord right here on coffee table. Does that sound okay with you? I promise, I'll take to to a sit down, five star restaurant later. But for now, we're having movie night." He explained as he did a little, Shimmy, Shimmy, Shake of excitement as he walked over to set the bag down. " If you start opening the containers, I'll go get the plates, napkins and utensils." He proposed happily.
~~~
"I'm already dialing." Zypher said as he made the first call to Kellan.
~~~
"Demons are real too?!" Dalton asked curiously, but at her request, he left the room and locked it behind him to go to the kitchen to fill her request.

Last edited:
"What a wonderful house! The craftsmanship is astounding! " Jackdaw marveled as he entered inside. He then trailed off his words as he turned to meet Rayne's family. Hopeful that his presence was welcomed.
~~~
Racine stepped forward to climb atop of her beautiful dragon back, but he faltered at her private question. He composed himself to finished mounting her. He wondered what was on her mind as he settled himself before responding, "Honesty is always the best policy. A little human wisdom I always thought was true. What's on your mind, Princess? "
~~~
"I di love surprises. But when you get as old as I am, they're few and far between." Falkirk said with humor, as he tidied his appearance.
~~~
Ravek was drawn to look by Aurora's shift in attention. As soon as his eyes meet the TV his heart was in a knot. "Shaylee! What have they done to her?!" Said in disbelief. She looked so wooden, almost mechanical. The light was out of her eyes.

Jaeger growled an unearthly sound, as he also saw Shaylee.
~~~
Sandor paid and returned with their meal. "I'm thinking a smorgasbord right here on coffee table. Does that sound okay with you? I promise, I'll take to to a sit down, five star restaurant later. But for now, we're having movie night." He explained as he did a little, Shimmy, Shimmy, Shake of excitement as he walked over to set the bag down. " If you start opening the containers, I'll go get the plates, napkins and utensils." He proposed happily.
~~~
"I'm already dialing." Zypher said as he made the first call to Kellan.
~~~
"Demons are real too?!" Dalton asked curiously, but at her request, he left the room and locked it behind him to go to the kitchen to fill her request.
"We had the best stone dragon make it when they first arrived" The woman said, looking over to him as they came in "Rayne, I'm glad you came back in time for supper today, the girls have missed you lately. Who is your friend?" She asked, looking to Jackdaw again. He seemed a bit older than Rayne, so she was really curious.

"This is Jackdaw, one of the fae princes. I offered to let him eat with us" Rayne said then looked around, bracing herself for the double hug when a pair of girls came out of a room at the sound of her voice.
~~~
Sorcha debated taking off so that he couldn't change his mind thn sighed and looked at the ground "I...we" This was harder than she though, even without having to speak aloud. How could she say how she felt without twirling and possibly ruining the moment?
~~~
Starr changed her gown with the spell he had taught her and smiled"I will have to remember that, and give you surprises when I can" She said, teasing a little
~~~
The wolf noticed their attention and grabbed the remote to raise the volume so they could hear it. Aurora kept her hand on Ravek's arm to keep him from taking off recklessly as she watched the program finish showing Shaylee and ending the segment with the information on where and what number to call for any information as the girls came back in with the drinks.
~~~
"That sounds delightful" Rana said and smiled, reaching for the bag to pull out the food containers from the bag and setting them out so they could eat together.
~~~
Kellan nearly dropped the phone when it suddenly started ringing. He pulled it out of his pocket and spent a couple of rings trying to remember how he had been told to answer the thing. "Hello?"
~~~
Danika didn't really have a chance to answer before he left the room. She stood and went to the door, having to test it before turning to walk around the room. She hated being caged. It didn't take long for her to finish that bottle and have it join the first. After that, she returned to her natural form and went to lay down in a corner, watching the door.

"We had the best stone dragon make it when they first arrived" The woman said, looking over to him as they came in "Rayne, I'm glad you came back in time for supper today, the girls have missed you lately. Who is your friend?" She asked, looking to Jackdaw again. He seemed a bit older than Rayne, so she was really curious.

"This is Jackdaw, one of the fae princes. I offered to let him eat with us" Rayne said then looked around, bracing herself for the double hug when a pair of girls came out of a room at the sound of her voice. 
~~~

Sorcha debated taking off so that he couldn't change his mind thn sighed and looked at the ground "I...we" This was harder than she though, even without having to speak aloud. How could she say how she felt without twirling and possibly ruining the moment?

~~~

Starr changed her gown with the spell he had taught her and smiled"I will have to remember that, and give you surprises when I can" She said, teasing a little 
~~~
The wolf noticed their attention and grabbed the remote to raise the volume so they could hear it. Aurora kept her hand on Ravek's arm to keep him from taking off recklessly as she watched the program finish showing Shaylee and ending the segment with the information on where and what number to call for any information as the girls came back in with the drinks.
~~~
"That sounds delightful" Rana said and smiled, reaching for the bag to pull out the food containers from the bag and setting them out so they could eat together.
~~~

Kellan nearly dropped the phone when it suddenly started ringing. He pulled it out of his pocket and spent a couple of rings trying to remember how he had been told to answer the thing. "Hello?" 
~~~

Danika didn't really have a chance to answer before he left the room. She stood and went to the door, having to test it before turning to walk around the room. She hated being caged. It didn't take long for her to finish that bottle and have it join the first. After that, she returned to her natural form and went to lay down in a corner, watching the door. 

Jackdaw bowed formally to the woman and stated, " I hope my presence here is not an imposition. I have lived in the wilds a while and I'm still becoming accustomed two large groups. So Rayne, lovely girl that she is, gave me an out."
~~~
Racine frowned as Sorcha's emotions bled through their private link. He panicked slightly as they caused a surge in his own emotions. He carefully slid from her back. He paced a moment, as he struggled to regain control. He swallowed repeatedly through the insist tickle in the back of his throat. When that failed to work, out od desperation, he manifested a dagger and gripped it's blade tightly in his fist. He inhaled deeply at the temporary reprieve. "That was almost too close. Yes, I know. I've been fighting it for a little while now. I wanted it to be your choice. I have nothing to offer you right now. That's why I wanted time. That's why I asked about the spell." He admitted quietly.
~~~
"Oh, very nice. I like that color on you." Falkirk said with anticipation. "Just as I look forward to these random surpasses from you." He said with a smile.
~~~
Ravek tugged on Aurora's hold on him. That's when Jaeger also took a hold of his other arm. Ravek looked to them and struggled harder. "No, no, no! I have to go to her! She needs me! Just look what they have done to her." He said as he dissolved into tears.

"Yes, it is terrible to see her that way. But if they get ahold of you, that will be her complete destruction. With you free, she still has hope and something to fight for. Ravek, she is fighting with all that she is." Jaeger said logically.
~~~
Sandor hurried back with the items he went to retrieve. "Perfect! My goodness, that sure does smelled good. Are we ready?" He asked curiously.
~~~
"Yeah, it's Zypher. There's been a development, I think you should get back to the penthouse as soon as possible. They just put Princess Shaylee on TV as bait." Zypher explained simply.
~~
Xatia returned to Kallen to find him on the strange device they been given. She looked questioningly at him as he listened.
~~~
Dalton hurried back with all the fruit he could carry. He unlocked the door and entered once again. "I hope this is to your liking." He replied softly.

Last edited:
Cicero nodded as he looked out over the field and said, "Yes, definitely not a fair fight. I drastically out numbed, he seems to have brought his friends. " He then sent her a grin, yo show he was joking.
"That's funny that you said that, because I was going to say something similar, but you beat me to it." Islanzadi said and laughed lightly.

Jackdaw bowed formally to the woman and stated, " I hope my presence here is not an imposition. I have lived in the wilds a while and I'm still becoming accustomed two large groups. So Rayne, lovely girl that she is, gave me an out."
~~~
Racine frowned as Sorcha's emotions bled through their private link. He panicked slightly as they caused a surge in his own emotions. He carefully slid from her back. He paced a moment, as he struggled to regain control. He swallowed repeatedly through the insist tickle in the back of his throat. When that failed to work, out od desperation, he manifested a dagger and gripped it's blade tightly in his fist. He inhaled deeply at the temporary reprieve. "That was almost too close. Yes, I know. I've been fighting it for a little while now. I wanted it to be your choice. I have nothing to offer you right now. That's why I wanted time. That's why I asked about the spell." He admitted quietly.
~~~
"Oh, very nice. I like that color on you." Falkirk said with anticipation. "Just as I look forward to these random surpasses from you." He said with a smile.
~~~
Ravek tugged on Aurora's hold on him. That's when Jaeger also took a hold of his other arm. Ravek looked to them and struggled harder. "No, no, no! I have to go to her! She needs me! Just look what they have done to her." He said as he dissolved into tears.

"Yes, it is terrible to see her that way. But if they get ahold of you, that will be her complete destruction. With you free, she still has hope and something to fight for. Ravek, she is fighting with all that she is." Jaeger said logically.
~~~
Sandor hurried back with the items he went to retrieve. "Perfect! My goodness, that sure does smelled good. Are we ready?" He asked curiously.
~~~
"Yeah, it's Zypher. There's been a development, I think you should get back to the penthouse as soon as possible. They just put Princess Shaylee on TV as bait." Zypher explained simply.
~~
Xatia returned to Kallen to find him on the strange device they been given. She looked questioningly at him as he listened.
~~~
Dalton hurried back with all the fruit he could carry. He unlocked the door and entered once again. "I hope this is to your liking." He replied softly.
The woman chuckled softly and looked at the girls then back to Jackdaw, bowing to him then nodding "We are well used to having more guests join us for the evening meal, most of the kids we have fostered have brought friends over at one time or another." She said then came over to them "I am called Loretta, welcome to my home"
~~~
Sorcha returned to her fae form and looked at him then reached over to touch his cheek. "You do have something that is beyond any price to offer me, and that is you." She said softly
~~~
Starr smiled and flushed lightly and went over to him "These are good surprises and I do like good surprises." She said happily.
~~~
"He is right, this has to be a trap. They want to catch anyone who knows her, but if they get you then she will give up her fight. Just see what they have done already, she must be under some spell or duress to speak to the cameras like that." Aurora said "We will free her, but we cannot fall into the trap they have set"
~~~
"We are ready" Rana said with a nod as he came back and set out the plates and utensils for them. She picked out her meal then settled back with her glass in reach to eat and watch this movie with him
~~~
"What? We will return quickly" Kellan said and looked at the phone, shutting it off them putting it in his pocket and looking to Xatia to explain what he knew now.
~~~
Danika looked up as he came back in then stood and shook her coat before shifting to her human form once more. "Thank you" She said as she came over to eat the fruits he had brought for her.

Back
Top Bottom