What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Anubis turned his attention upon the youngster and thought on the possible locations of such a building. "It would be at waters edge and used as a cargo holding facility, most likely. There is several here. Did you by chance see a name on the building? Of note the color of the outside? " He queried further with a speculative frown.

Valstath reached out a comforting hand to his sister. "Think a little harder, Nidhogg. You're doing good. I know it was traumatic at the time." He said with gentle encouragement .

Razeth looked around for more clues through the pedestrian foot traffic. The city seemed so vast and strange to him. He didn't venture too far from the others .
Nidhogg blushed and looked at her feet. She felt uncomfortable being the center of attention, but she had to speak out in order to help save her daddy. "Um, there was the clear doors on the front, and the back looked out at the sea.... There were big silver symbols on top of the place, and big stairs, and everything smelled like stinky people sweat and inside it smelled like dried blood, fear, and wild magic.... And... And.." Nidhogg was starting to become distressed. She was shaking a little as Slygotha put a hand on her shoulder.
"Don't overdo yourself, little one. I realize that you are exceptionally sensitive among our tribe, and we will work on this when it becomes necessary, but you must reign in your emotions for the sake of our family. " Slygotha stated.

Xatia fluttered her wings slightly as she tipped her head to reflect upon this earth tradition. "I will certainly try to do as you ask, Asclepius. If I were to lament just one thing in this whole happenstance, it would be not knowing you sooner. Perhaps when this war is over, I can occupy my time with something other then bringing death to others. " She said with a measure of sadness. She did however smile brightly and said honestly, " Your transformation sounds monumental and glorious indeed. I'll marvel at the wonders that are to be a part of it and delight in your memory for sure. " She sighed softly before she moved to nuzzle his thumb lightly.
Asclepius felt his heart flutter within him slightly. He could feel himself gravitating towards this diminutive beauty. How would such a difference in size work out, he mused. "How can so small a dragon have defeated me so easily? You tug at my heart like you've already found the strings!" He chuckles. He gently places his massive head next to her, butting against Xatia lightly.

Asclepius felt his heart flutter within him slightly. He could feel himself gravitating towards this diminutive beauty. How would such a difference in size work out, he mused. "How can so small a dragon have defeated me so easily? You tug at my heart like you've already found the strings!" He chuckles. He gently places his massive head next to her, butting against Xatia lightly.
Xatia nuzzled his palm as she spoke in his mind, " Tis not the size of the love that resides in one's heart that matters, nor the space the organ occupies, it's simply the quality of that love and how its bestowed." She pulled herself away from his caress reluctantly to take flight and flutter before him a second before shifting into her human form. She smiled ironically before kneeling down before him. "You speak as if we were in a war and your heart is a prize to be played with. How could Iconquer you, Asclepius? Does a victor kneel before their subjugate? No, they do not. I've seen enough of war to know this is something entirely different. It's something that feels foreign to me and is something beyond my control." She mused as she collected his palm to press it to her cheek again.

Last edited:
Nidhogg blushed and looked at her feet. She felt uncomfortable being the center of attention, but she had to speak out in order to help save her daddy. "Um, there was the clear doors on the front, and the back looked out at the sea.... There were big silver symbols on top of the place, and big stairs, and everything smelled like stinky people sweat and inside it smelled like dried blood, fear, and wild magic.... And... And.." Nidhogg was starting to become distressed. She was shaking a little as Slygotha put a hand on her shoulder.
"Don't overdo yourself, little one. I realize that you are exceptionally sensitive among our tribe, and we will work on this when it becomes necessary, but you must reign in your emotions for the sake of our family. " Slygotha stated.
Anubis thought and nodded. He thought he may know just the place the matched that description. "You did very well. Come! I believe I know where it's at. It's well guarded, but when you're a god, that doesn't mean anything." He glanced around to get his bearings before setting off in the general direction of the warehouse.

Kali tried to move as silently as she could as she followed, glancing at the openings as they passed them. She did want to be out of here soon, but they had to find the office to get the collars off and possibly free the others kept here.
~~~
Anna smiled and looked at the menu too. "I usually get the steak and potato plate, but those both sound good too. Maybe flip a coin or something?" She asked teasingly.
~~~
"He's the one who sent the call, yes, we know you took some of our people." Jason said with a frown. "We didn't 'steal your glory', we simply took back what was ours and freed those who weren't ours but didn't deserve to be caged like that. We will do the same to you if you don't release our people unharmed."
Pandora came to the opening she wanted and smiled when she saw the office was vacant. She pushed on the vent cover and nothing happened. She cursed quietly as she used her elbow to exert a bit more force, which came at the cost of more sound. She froze to wait and see if anyone came to investigate before doing it again.
~☆~
Zypher grinned and admitted, "I don't know. A steak and potato sounds pretty good too. I can get a burger anywhere, but a steak cooked perfectly, very rare indeed. Pun intended."
~☆~
"Are you threatening me, wolf king? You'd have to find me first and if by chance you did, I'd slit the throats of every one of your people. So your efforts would be for not." Dominic said with a darkness in his tone. "Besides, you're animals and should be treated as such. Just because you all can walk and talk, it doesn't make you one of us. Humans reign supreme above all the animals or did you not learn that in your Wolfman biology?" He added with a smug humor.

Kali silently watched and listened to see if she heard any movement besides what the two of them made. She didn't hear anything, though that didn't make her feel any better.
~~~
Anna laughed lightly and nodded. That did sound good to her. "Are you ready to order?" She asked, ready to call the waitress over to take their order.
~~~
"I don't like threats, it's more of a promise." Jason said in a quiet tone. He was so angry at this guy for taking his family and friends like he had. "We are much more than animals, perhaps it's time you learned that personally."

Anubis thought and nodded. He thought he may know just the place the matched that description. "You did very well. Come! I believe I know where it's at. It's well guarded, but when you're a god, that doesn't mean anything." He glanced around to get his bearings before setting off in the general direction of the warehouse.
Slygotha removed her hand from Nidhogg's shoulder. Nidhogg blushed with embarrassment, upset that her timid nature was a hindrance to her mother. She watched her feet as she fell in line behind Slygotha.
Slygotha was unsure of how to handle Nidhogg's unusual problem. Her lack of ferocity and her meek mannerisms weren't the worst problems she could have, but a dragon should not be a doormat, nor a coward. Shaking her head slightly, Slygotha followed after Anubis, blending into the shuffling crowd. Several of the better groomed, artificial smelling humans eyed their group curiously, noticing the lack of an adult male accompaniment. They whispered softly to each other with disapproval. Slygotha did not concern herself about these human niceties, though now she could understand everything they said. Ignoring thinly veiled stares, Slygotha numbly followed Anubis through the bustling crowd. Most of the crowd was too busy in their own trivial lives to pay attention, besides the cursory glances of an unaccompanied woman with children.

Back
Top Bottom