Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Pics
~Shape Shifters~

Name: Elizabeth
History: Won't talk about it
Personality: Shy, quiet, kind, lonely
True Form: (An animal) cougar
Picture/Description: Light brown straight hair, crystal blue eyes, usually wears light blues and greens
Username: Eruanna

~Shape Shifters~

Name: Sandy
History:
Personality: kind, free-spirited, defiant, headstrong, willful, brave, adventurous, rebellious, tomboyish, tough, strong-willed, quick-witted, determined
True Form:(An animal) Barn Owl
Picture/Description: curly blonde hair, usually wears it down, brown eyes, light skin. Usually wears a gray t-shirt and blue jeans.
Username: Eruanna
(Accepted! So the shifters just met for a meeting and announced that tonight they are going to sneak into the city to live there.)
"Alright everyone, let's get ready to go." Asher walked over to the tree Raine was perched on. "I know you've got something on your mind, what's going on?" He asked him quietly enough only Raine would hear.

Raine looked around to insure that his words were not over heard. "Asher, I'm afraid I may fail us all. I am weak in my human form. I'm afraid I'll make easy prey, for their cruel temperaments. What then?" He tried to explain his worry. But decided to show Asher what he ment. He flew off the branch and transform into his human form. He held his thin arms wide and turned in a circle to show his slight figure. His very pale skin glowed in the darkness, from what little light there was. When Raine faced Asher again, he look at the bear with very scared ebony eyes. "If I can not fly, how can I flee?"
Asher stared at him for a couple minutes, thinking. "Well, you could use your legs." Asher grinned, then his eyes widened at the thought of an idea. "Raine, I know we might not get along all the time, but I need you to do something for me. I want you to go to the city with a girl named Astrid. She's an albino raccoon, but is also albino in human form. I'm very worried about her. Albinos are very rare. She'll stick out and soon everyone is going to try to find out where she came from, and when they realize she doesn't have a birth certificate they'll lock her away. Your could says she's your sister, you look alike. Shes knowns a lot about humans, and she can help you act like one, and help you live in the human world." Asher looked up at Raine with hopeful eyes.
(Can Raine like like Astrid? :p )
Anna and Jason had remained silent during all this, simply listening to what the others said. They decided that even if the others separated, they would stay together as they always had been
Asher smiled at them, knowing that they would.
( Maybe :) )

Oakley stood up and nodded.
---
Birch snuggled closer to Chillie. "It's okay, I'll protect you." She told him quietly.
---
Trev was in the city. As per usual. He was getting something to eat.

:)) )
Anna looked to Jason then lay down beside him, watching quietly. Jason glanced to her then looked around again. He sighed then shifted into his human form "We'll have to be in our human forms when we leave, won't we?"

(Accepted! So the shifters just met for a meeting and announced that tonight they are going to sneak into the city to live there.)
Asher stared at him for a couple minutes, thinking. "Well, you could use your legs." Asher grinned, then his eyes widened at the thought of an idea. "Raine, I know we might not get along all the time, but I need you to do something for me. I want you to go to the city with a girl named Astrid. She's an albino raccoon, but is also albino in human form. I'm very worried about her. Albinos are very rare. She'll stick out and soon everyone is going to try to find out where she came from, and when they realize she doesn't have a birth certificate they'll lock her away. Your could says she's your sister, you look alike. Shes knowns a lot about humans, and she can help you act like one, and help you live in the human world." Asher looked up at Raine with hopeful eyes.
(Can Raine like like Astrid? :p )

( Sure! :D )
Raine looked at Asher with new respect and a renewed sense of hope for himself. "I would be honored to help Astrid. That is, if she would have my help. Maybe with hers, I may survive this city, yet. Thank you, my friend." Raine went up and hugged the bear around it's massive neck. "I shall keep her safe, with my very life, if need be." He reassured Asher. What he'd left unspoken, was Astrid had always fascinated him. She was so beautiful, in either form. He hoped Astrid agreed to help him and that she didn't see him as a burden. Raine stepped back from Asher and looked around nervously for Astrid. He'd never actually talked to her before. Would she even like him, the way he liked her. Only time would tell.

Last edited:
:)) )
Anna looked to Jason then lay down beside him, watching quietly. Jason glanced to her then looked around again. He sighed then shifted into his human form "We'll have to be in our human forms when we leave, won't we?"
"Yes" Ariana said shifting into her Human form and back into her Bird form preparing and making sure she would be able to do it quickly

Back
Top Bottom