What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
"That's fortunate then. " He said with appreciation as he moved his next piece.
~~~
Dr. Collins frowned as got a flashlight out. He walked ovrr and shined it into her eyes." She's not going anywhere.  She is developing a concussion. How did she hit her head and how hard?" He demanded harshly.

Zackary looked around and didn't say a word.
~~~
Dyrte tied it closed and asked, "What would you like to wear today,  Princess Amar.  She held up several gowns to choose from.

Calystia quickly made her move, one she had been waiting to do for a while.
~
Idris stepped back, and used her head to shield the light from her eyes. It bothered her when he did that, as it only made the pain worse. The captain looked to Zackary. "Answer Dr. Collins, boy!" He growled, angered more by the fact that Zackary wouldn't answer, rather than his shifter being hurt. Idris was beginning to feel faint, but tried to stay awake knowing falling asleep was the worst thing to do when you have a concussion.
~
"Something elagent, perhaps blush? It flatters my pale skin, rather than some colors which make me look ghostly pale." She replied thoughtfully.

Last edited:
Aaran shrank back a little bit. He didn't expect that reaction. "Of course." He said calmly and respectfully. He couldn't stay with Thorn long without making him angry, could he? The more he knew Thorn, the more he realized he was the perfect soldier: big, strong, brave, and unquestioning. The opposite of himself.
~~~
( :gig )
She played with his hands a little bit then looked back up at him,"If you smile it induces happiness." She said seriously,"What can I do to make you smile? Just remember you're going to have to do this for me because I don't even want to know where they put the tracker on me." She frowned then remembered she needed to make him happy so she smiled for him.

At Aaran's response, Thorn nodded appreciatively and said as he turned to go back to the others. "Go seek Enoch to heal your wounds. I hit you harder then I shook have."
~~~
Ashton came back to Nashton and removed the chip and put it in the glass vial with the others. She glued the cut and moved on to Kristen. She sterilized tthe instruments in alcohol, before going to work on her.

Orson came over to lend her support. "Hey, how about I give you a ride when this is over with?" He offered to distract her.

Danika followed her, leaving the hanging plants alone again. She also wondered what the humans ate and if they had anything she would like

Bellatrix opened the door for Danika and then walked in. She looked around, the restaurant was nice and didn't have many people in it. A waiter came up to them, "Would you like a table?" He asked. Bellatrix was confused by that question for a moment but quickly understood it and said "yes." "Follow me, then." He said and started walking. Bellatrix followed and checked to make sure Danika was, too. He gestured to a table and Bellatrix sat down, looking around curiously. All of the people were having their own conversation, but weren't loud.

Aaran shrank back a little bit. He didn't expect that reaction. "Of course." He said calmly and respectfully. He couldn't stay with Thorn long without making him angry, could he? The more he knew Thorn, the more he realized he was the perfect soldier: big, strong, brave, and unquestioning. The opposite of himself.
~~~
( :gig )
She played with his hands a little bit then looked back up at him,"If you smile it induces happiness." She said seriously,"What can I do to make you smile? Just remember you're going to have to do this for me because I don't even want to know where they put the tracker on me." She frowned then remembered she needed to make him happy so she smiled for him.

At Aaran's response, Thorn nodded appreciatively and said as he turned to go back to the others. "Go seek Enoch to heal your wounds. I hit you harder then I shook have."
~~~
Ashton came back to Nashton and removed the chip and put it in the glass vial with the others. She glued the cut and moved on to Kristen. She sterilized tthe instruments in alcohol, before going to work on her.

Orson came over to lend her support. "Hey, how about I give you a ride when this is over with?" He offered to distract her.
Aaran shook his head,"You had to do it and I'm fine. I don't need to be healed. I have to get back to training anyways." He smiled and nodded before walking back to the field.
~~~
Taylor grinned,"The chips out, thank goodness. I guess it's my turn to get checked."
~~~
"That'd be great!" Kristen smiled trying not to look at the medical instruments. She put on a brave face. It wasn't a big deal anyway.

Star smiled at him again then tried to whistle a tune for the micro fey. The only one she could think of was one to a song her mother used to sing to her, but it sounded hapy, so she went witg it
~~~
"So he either used his pet wizard, or he has another doctor." Anna said then sighed "He knows we are important, with Zypher being the ghost, and me being one of the leaders" She said then shrugged before smiling "Though now he knows we are not the only leaders there are, he won't know what to protect"

Angela only had the one tracker in her arm. She didn't even know when it had been placed in her. though she thought it would have been when she was first taken, since he had later shown some trust for her.
~~~

Kyra got further from the road to let whatever it was pass them. She didn't want to draw attention to them. 

Falkirk recognized the tune. It was an old fey lullaby. He smiled softly at Star. She only was of a light bit, but other than that, it was amazing. He listened as the micro fey picked up the tune and replayed it perfectly. He grinned widely at her as he enjoyed these wonderful moments with her.
~~~
Anna's words evoked a smile form him. "He'll soon be to paranoid to cone out of his hole. Then we'll close in for the kill." He said darkly.

Nektar waited to be next after Kristen. He looked over at Angela. He smiled happily at her. It was good to be unimportant. "See, only one. It shouldn't hurt too much." He said.
~~~
Graydon followed her example and got off the road and walked on the shoulder.

Bellatrix opened the door for Danika and then walked in. She looked around, the restaurant was nice and didn't have many people in it. A waiter came up to them, "Would you like a table?" He asked. Bellatrix was confused by that question for a moment but quickly understood it and said "yes." "Follow me, then." He said and started walking. Bellatrix followed and checked to make sure Danika was, too. He gestured to a table and Bellatrix sat down, looking around curiously. All of the people were having their own conversation, but weren't loud.
Danika followed silently and took her seat after the waiter showed them where to sit. She glanced around at the humans, watching them curiously though trying not to be obvious about it.

Falkirk recognized the tune. It was an old fey lullaby. He smiled softly at Star. She only was of a light bit, but other than that, it was amazing. He listened as the micro fey picked up the tune and replayed it perfectly. He grinned widely at her as he enjoyed these wonderful moments with her.
~~~
Anna's words evoked a smile form him. "He'll soon be to paranoid to cone out of his hole. Then we'll close in for the kill." He said darkly.

Nektar waited to be next after Kristen. He looked over at Angela. He smiled happily at her. It was good to be unimportant. "See, only one. It shouldn't hurt too much." He said.
~~~
Graydon followed her example and got off the road and walked on the shoulder.
Star smiled and listened tot he fey as they copied her then looked to Falkirk, enjoying this time with him. It made her forget that she was stuck inside until the prince could be captured.
~~~
Anna nodded, agreeing with him "He won't know where the next attack will come from, especially if we can get all the scattered packs to help as well."

Jason motioned for the next one to come over to be checked.

Angela sighed and nodded "It shouldn't, I'm glad it's just one' She said quietly. She didn't want to upset Anna or Zypher since they had more than one each.
~~~
Kyra watched the car as it flashed by then looked to Graydon, reaching over to take his hand in hers. "The road has many of those things, but it will lead us to the city quickly"

Calystia quickly made her move, one she had been waiting to do for a while.
~
Idris stepped back, and used her head to shield the light from her eyes. It bothered her when he did that, as it only made the pain worse. The captain looked to Zackary. "Answer Dr. Collins, boy!" He growled, angered more by the fact that Zackary wouldn't answer, rather than his shifter being hurt. Idris was beginning to feel faint, but tried to stay awake knowing falling asleep was the worst thing to do when you have a concussion.
~
"Something elagent, perhaps blush? It flatters my pale skin, rather than some colors which make me look ghostly pale." She replied thoughtfully.

Raymer looked approvingly at her move. "You are a fast learner. I'm very impressed. " He complimented.
~~~
Zackary sighed heavily. "I was doing as ordered sir. She tried to get my weapon and I swiped her leg and dropped her to the floor. She had it coming and she was asking for it by wrapping that leg around my arm." He explained simply
~~~
Dyrte thumbed through the five gowns and choose the powder blue silk with white lace accents. She hung the rest back on the dressing blind and brought that one over for her inspection. "Is this one good in coloration, princess?" She asked curiously.

Danika followed silently and took her seat after the waiter showed them where to sit. She glanced around at the humans, watching them curiously though trying not to be obvious about it.

"This place is nice, isn't it?" Bellatrix asked as she looked around. The waiter gave them some water in fancy glasses and two menus, then walked away. Bellatrix picked up her menu and read it, she was thankful her parents cared to teach her how to read. "Danika, I don't know if you know how to read. If you don't I'll read you the things they have here to eat." She said as she scanned through the menu.

Aaran shook his head,"You had to do it and I'm fine. I don't need to be healed. I have to get back to training anyways." He smiled and nodded before walking back to the field.
~~~
Taylor grinned,"The chips out, thank goodness. I guess it's my turn to get checked."
~~~
"That'd be great!" Kristen smiled trying not to look at the medical instruments. She put on a brave face. It wasn't a big deal anyway.

Thorn glanced over as they walked back to the field together. He paired off with his usual sparring partner, Tyr.

Tutus cautiously walked over to Aaran. "Hey, are you still made at my rude behavior? " He asked quietly.
~~~
Nashton went with Taylor over to Jason. He did however, hold her hand in a vise grip. He was secretly concerned by how many Taylor would have. Since she was a man made shifter and Markus had really wanted her. "So what celebrities do you have a crush on?" He asked to distract her.
~
Ashton finished with Kristen and smiled. "There you go, you are officially off the grid." She said as she moved on to Nektar. She repeated the process yet again.

Back
Top Bottom