What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Star smiled and listened tot he fey as they copied her then looked to Falkirk, enjoying this time with him. It made her forget that she was stuck inside until the prince could be captured.
~~~

Anna nodded, agreeing with him "He won't know where the next attack will come from, especially if we can get all the scattered packs to help as well." 

Jason motioned for the next one to come over to be checked. 

Angela sighed and nodded "It shouldn't, I'm glad it's just one' She said quietly. She didn't want to upset Anna or Zypher since they had more than one each.
~~~

Kyra watched the car as it flashed by then looked to Graydon, reaching over to take his hand in hers. "The road has many of those things, but it will lead us to the city quickly" 

Falkirk couldn't help asking, "Where did you learn that lullaby? "
~~~
Zypher took the scanner and ran it over Bertram. Who had one on the back of the shoulder blade.

Vaughan waited beside Azure to get scanned. He was very nervous. He hated the thought of being cut open.

Nektar stood strong as Ashton cut into his skin. He just looked to Angela and control his reaction. He didn't want her thinking, he was weak.
~~~
Graydon nodded in understanding and walked with her hand and hand. He was looking at all different flowers along the highway. But it wasn't long, before they came across a dead deer. It was twisted and mangled. "Did one of those things do this to this poor creature?" He asked Kyra worriedly.

Aaran shook his head,"You had to do it and I'm fine. I don't need to be healed. I have to get back to training anyways." He smiled and nodded before walking back to the field.
~~~
Taylor grinned,"The chips out, thank goodness. I guess it's my turn to get checked."
~~~
"That'd be great!" Kristen smiled trying not to look at the medical instruments. She put on a brave face. It wasn't a big deal anyway.

Thorn glanced over as they walked back to the field together. He paired off with his usual sparring partner, Tyr.

Tutus cautiously walked over to Aaran. "Hey, are you still made at my rude behavior? " He asked quietly.
~~~
Nashton went with Taylor over to Jason. He did however, hold her hand in a vise grip. He was secretly concerned by how many Taylor would have. Since she was a man made shifter and Markus had really wanted her. "So what celebrities do you have a crush on?" He asked to distract her.
~
Ashton finished with Kristen and smiled. "There you go, you are officially off the grid." She said as she moved on to Nektar. She repeated the process yet again.
Aaran shook his head,"Nah. Don't worry I'm not going to blow you up or anything." He grinned, picked up a practice sword, and practiced on a target. It was nice not having to worry about your opponent trying to kill you when your opponent was wood.
~~~
Taylor stuck out her tongue teasingly,"Wouldn't you like to know?" She could tell he was nervous, and that was making her nervous. She couldn't get rid of Markus, could she?
~~~
Kristen smiled and rubbed her arm where the chip was,"No more dog tags."

Raymer looked approvingly at her move. "You are a fast learner. I'm very impressed. " He complimented.
~~~
Zackary sighed heavily. "I was doing as ordered sir. She tried to get my weapon and I swiped her leg and dropped her to the floor. She had it coming and she was asking for it by wrapping that leg around my arm." He explained simply
~~~
Dyrte thumbed through the five gowns and choose the powder blue silk with white lace accents. She hung the rest back on the dressing blind and brought that one over for her inspection. "Is this one good in coloration, princess?" She asked curiously.

Calystia blushed a little, glad that she was learning his ways. "Thank you." She smiled, making her next move after he finished.
~
The captain sighed, he didn't have time for a wounded prisoner. "Hopefully she has learned she cannot fight us. What do you suggest we do, Dr Collins? I would like to throw her in a cell without medical care so she can can learn her lesson further about how we treat rebellion."
~
"Yes," Amar said smiling in approval.

Last edited:
Absmi shrugged, "I figured he just left to give us privacy. He'll probably be back in a bit." She said as she got uo to get back to her daily chores.
~~~
"Really! I loved to refinish antiques. I'd find them beat up and thrown away. I had a pretty good business, until.... you know. " Degan explained with great pride.
~~~
Aeval took a deep breath. "I love the musky odors of the earth. It smells better then anything i can imagine. " She said softly.
Dawn and sighed. "Alright." She said concerned.
~~~~~
Zia grinned. "You get cool stuff. Never sold anything, but hide it in my nest."
~~~~~
Dust looked over his shoulder at her for a moment before facing forward once more and plodding along. He slowed down a tad as the terrain changed.

Aaran shook his head,"Nah. Don't worry I'm not going to blow you up or anything." He grinned, picked up a practice sword, and practiced on a target. It was nice not having to worry about your opponent trying to kill you when your opponent was wood.
~~~
Taylor stuck out her tongue teasingly,"Wouldn't you like to know?" She could tell he was nervous, and that was making her nervous. She couldn't get rid of Markus, could she?
~~~

Tutus smiled pleasantly at Aaran and said teasingly, " That a comforting thought." then went back to his sword play.

Enoch had left the war room and went to training field. He walked over to Aaran and whispered softly, "Great job."
~~~
Nashton chuckled mischievously at Taylor. "Alright, what's your favorite movie then?" He asked instead.
~~~
Orson twirled softly in Kristen's ear. "Now I have you all to myself. I can't wait for our run. Without the fear of Markus finding us." He said equally as soft.

Calystia blushed a little, glad that she was learning his ways. "Thank you." She smiled, making her next move after he finished.
~
The captain sighed, he didn't have time for a wounded prisoner. "Hopefully she has learned she cannot fight us. What do you suggest we do, Dr Collins? I would like to throw her in a cell without medical care so she can can learn her lesson further about how we treat rebellion."
~
"Yes," Amar said smiling in approval.

Raymer flinched as she took his knight. She was either really good for a beginner or he was really rusty. "I didn't see that coming. " He stated plainly.
~~~
"Well, she can't be left alone. She'll have to be under observation to at least ensure she doesn't sleep. " Dr. Collins replied.
~~~
Dyrte then gathered the bottom of the gown and waited for Amar to step into it.

Dawn and sighed. "Alright." She said concerned. 
~~~~~
Zia grinned. "You get cool stuff. Never sold anything, but hide it in my nest."

~~~~~
Dust looked over his shoulder at her for a moment before facing forward once more and plodding along. He slowed down a tad as the terrain changed.

Absmi went into a closet and got fresh bedding and took to stripping the bed. She glanced at Dawn here and there, to smile pleasantly at her. That's when a knock sounded on the door. Absmi quickly went to answer it. But stepped back to allow a Sylph to come in.

Kash stepped inside the room and looked to Dawn. "I was sent to gaurd you, since you're chosen gaurd had requested I take over for him. He said he got called away and had to leave the castle. My name is Kash, it's a pleasure to meet you lady Dawn." He said formally and bowed his head.

Absmi glanced at Dawn. She'd been very wrong, because obviously Jackdaw wasn't coming back. She quietly looked away and went back to making the bed.
~~~
Degan chuckled, "You must have a very large nest" He said with conviction.
~~~
Aeval also slowed. Some spots in that tunnel were slightly damp due to some underground water that leach from the limestone.

Last edited:
"This place is nice, isn't it?" Bellatrix asked as she looked around. The waiter gave them some water in fancy glasses and two menus, then walked away. Bellatrix picked up her menu and read it, she was thankful her parents cared to teach her how to read. "Danika, I don't know if you know how to read. If you don't I'll read you the things they have here to eat." She said as she scanned through the menu.
Danika looked to the menu curiously. At first she didn't understand the letters, then they started to make sense to her. She smiled and read the choices, glad to not have to have them read to her.

Falkirk couldn't help asking, "Where did you learn that lullaby? "
~~~
Zypher took the scanner and ran it over Bertram. Who had one on the back of the shoulder blade.

Vaughan waited beside Azure to get scanned. He was very nervous. He hated the thought of being cut open.

Nektar stood strong as Ashton cut into his skin. He just looked to Angela and control his reaction. He didn't want her thinking, he was weak.
~~~
Graydon nodded in understanding and walked with her hand and hand. He was looking at all different flowers along the highway. But it wasn't long, before they came across a dead deer. It was twisted and mangled. "Did one of those things do this to this poor creature?" He asked Kyra worriedly.
Star blinked and looked to him then frowned as she tried to think of where she had heard it "I think it was from my mother, but I don't really remember" She said after a moment.
~~~
Anna went to sit down, since they couldn't leave the void safely yet. She looked to the chips Ashton was taking out then went over to start destroying them.

Angela was nervous about being cut also, so his brave face was actually making her feel better. She gave him a smile after a minute to show she was glad he was there with her for all of this
~~~
"Yes, those things go so fast and have lights in the dark. The deer freeze and get hit hit." Kyra said sadly. "Even during the day they go so fast"

~~~
~~~

Tutus smiled pleasantly at Aaran and said teasingly, " That a comforting thought." then went back to his sword play.

Enoch had left the war room and went to training field. He walked over to Aaran and whispered softly, "Great job."
~~~
Nashton chuckled mischievously at Taylor. "Alright, what's your favorite movie then?" He asked instead.
~~~
Orson twirled softly in Kristen's ear. "Now I have you all to myself. I can't wait for our run. Without the fear of Markus finding us." He said equally as soft.
Aaran figured he was talking about the recent incident, and nodded. He had no idea how Enoch knew though. "Thank you." He whispered quietly.
~~~
Taylor thought for a minute,"That's too hard. There are a lot of good movies out there. Name a category. Like action/adventure, comedy, romance, older movies, ect." She played with his hands again, trying to distract herself.
~~~
Kristen shivered happily and quietly twirled back,"I can't wait either. Markus can't find us now, and now we're a lot safer. I'm so glad they remembered the chips in the shifters because I forgot." She said, embarrassed. "Looks like my notebook served a purpose after all." She laughed softly.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom