What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Raymer flinched as she took his knight. She was either really good for a beginner or he was really rusty. "I didn't see that coming. " He stated plainly.
~~~
"Well, she can't be left alone. She'll have to be under observation to at least ensure she doesn't sleep. " Dr. Collins replied.
~~~
Dyrte then gathered the bottom of the gown and waited for Amar to step into it.

Calystia stared out the window as she waited for him to take his turn.
~
"Fine." The captain grumbled. "Do whatever it takes, Dr Collins. I must be going. I do not have time to wait for her to get better." Idris struggled to focus on everything around, vision blurred, and a noise ringing in her ears which prevented her from hearing what they said.
~
Amar carefully stepped over the skirt and into the gown.

Last edited:
Danika looked to the menu curiously. At first she didn't understand the letters, then they started to make sense to her. She smiled and read the choices, glad to not have to have them read to her.

Bellatrix quietly read the menu. After a while she had decided what she wanted and put the menu down. She looked at small vase full of flowers that was sitting on the table while she waited for Danika to choose what she wanted.

Absmi went into a closet and got fresh bedding and took to stripping the bed. She glanced at Dawn here and there, to smile pleasantly at her. That's when a knock sounded on the door. Absmi quickly went to answer it. But stepped back to allow a Sylph to come in.

Kash stepped inside the room and looked to Dawn. "I was sent to gaurd you, since you're chosen gaurd had requested I take over for him. He said he got called away and had to leave the castle. My name is Kash, it's a pleasure to meet you lady Dawn." He said formally and bowed his head.

Absmi glanced at Dawn. She'd been very wrong, because obviously Jackdaw wasn't coming back. She quietly looked away and went back to making the bed.
~~~
Degan chuckled, "You must have a very large nest" He said with conviction.
~~~
Aeval also slowed. Some spots in that tunnel were slightly damp due to some underground water that leach from the limestone.
"What?" Dawn said dumbfounded. She could feel the colour draining from her face. She looked at Absmi worriedly before looking at Kash, suddenly remembering that she must have seemed rather rude. She curtsied and said. "It is nice to meet you as well, but you must excuse me. I need to leave." She straightened and headed for the door.
~~~~~
Zia nodded proudly. "Yup. I have two. Well, I had two."
~~~~~
Dust slide a bit but caught his footing. He went over to Aeval so he could walk at her side instead of leading.

Last edited:
(Um, I can't find it. It'll take a while. Do you know what your last post was like? I could just make a new post if you know what you posted.)

Star blinked and looked to him then frowned as she tried to think of where she had heard it "I think it was from my mother, but I don't really remember" She said after a moment.
~~~
Anna went to sit down, since they couldn't leave the void safely yet. She looked to the chips Ashton was taking out then went over to start destroying them. 

Angela was nervous about being cut also, so his brave face was actually making her feel better. She gave him a smile after a minute to show she was glad he was there with her for all of this
~~~

"Yes, those things go so fast and have lights in the dark. The deer freeze and get hit hit." Kyra said sadly. "Even during the day they go so fast" 

Falkirk nodded in agreement. "It would make sense. Because that's a fey lullaby. Many mothers sing it to their young." He explained logically.
~~~
Zypher finished scanning Vaughan and marked his tracker. Then moved on to Azure.

Nektar grinned widely at Angela as Ashton finished. Nektar moved to Angela and said, "It was that bad, she is a good doctor."

Ashton smiled reassuringly at her as she got ready for Angela's extraction.
~~~
Graydon shook his head sadly. " I sure appreciate all you have taught me. He said with gratitude.

Back
Top Bottom