What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Aurelius's smiled faded slightly. "If? Do you think your magics will react? " She asked a bit concerned now. Shrugged looked to the portal and said, "Perhaps I should go in to get Jackie first. I wouldn't want to harm you, Danika. "

"That is very kind of you, Ember. I would appreciate that very much. Thank you. Did you wish for me to come with you?" Degan asked.
~~~
Xatia put the gun beside her as she got into the car. As the traveled, she looked outside for any dangers either by land or sky.
~~~
Ender found he wasn't a match for the adults superior skill evasion and agility. Much to his dismay, he'd only got two. He glanced to Foneth humbly and said, "I'll need a bit more practice in this form."
~~~
Avalon smiled warmly and nodded. "Aw, here we go. No more escape. " She said as the servants brought in the table to set in front of the thrones. Avalon patted the kings throne and said to Bardou, " You may sit if you like. No sense in standing the whole time."

Prince Indigo followed the table with the book of laws. He played it down before Avalon and bowed. "As you requested, my queen. May I be of further assistance?" He asked as he also set a ink pot down with pens and draft parchment.

"I believe you have provided all I requested." Avalon said, as she looked to Bardou to see if he required anything else.
~~~
Racine smiled warmly at his lovely wife. "Good morning, my queen. This day just keeps getting better. How did you sleep? " He asked quietly, as he offered her a morning kiss.
~~~
Falkirk smiled in his sleep, but didn't wake. To entranced in his dream.

Danika shrugged and frowned again. "I don't know, it seems that others magic doesn'twork on me unless I want it to." It was odd, but that was what she had noticed since waking.

Ember shrugged then shook her head "It will be simpler alone. Phoenix are not known for mixing with other species when they do not wish to."
~~~
Anna also watched out the window as they drove to the apartments and in the parking lot.
~~~
Foneth dipped her head in a quick nod with a smile. "Well, you have plenty of time to practice." She said gently then headed to pick up her kills. "Come and let's eat."
~~~
"I do not require anything." Bardou said as he cane over to settle on the throne lightly. It felt almost wrong to sit there, since he wasn't king."Thank you"
~~~
Sorcha smiled and looked at him, giving him a kiss in return. "Good morning my king. How are you this morning?"
~~~
Star returned after she got the tray with their breakfast and set it up on the table before coming over to wake him with a kiss.

"It would honor me greatly to accompany you, princess Islanzadi." Cicero said as he also stood up to walk with her.
Islanzadi gently took the plate and began walking in the direction of the castle. She observed the sky as she walked, to see what the weather was most likely going to be like, and it appeared as if it would storm soon. But, being someone who has willingly been out in the rain many times, wasn't worried about it delaying their search for creatures in the forest.

Taylor smiled,"Me either. Needles are not my thing." She gave him a small nod,"The fact that you're actually letting me go says something. A positive something, don't worry."
~~~
"I probably wouldn't want to have them permanently. But you have to admit, it would be cool to be able to fly." She nudged his arm with her elbow,"We could go anywhere in the whole wide world whenever we wanted."
~~~
(I thought about that after I posted it but I was drop dead tired.... I can't think of a lot of situations when the two of them aren't in Jackie's boundaries. Hmm... Here I have an idea.)
Axel played through short clips of video. Orson and Kristen escaping from his compound, only to be caught by Racine, them going through the portal, them escaping, then they got to a point where the screens went back. Thomas pulled up a map on the board, mostly filled with yellow dots excited for a couple spare black dots and one small circle of black dots. He pointed to the circle,"All the cameras around there are dead. Just like magic, wouldn't you think? Especially since shifters disappear into the circle for extended periods of time. Almost every IDed shifter has been there at one point. It's a safe haven of some sort." Axel didn't know if Markus already had known about this, but he really hoped he didn't. Axel wanted back into the fold.

Nashton shook his head and said with confidence, "I'm not worried. I trust you completely Taylor. "
~~~
Orson smiled as he pictured their Oilin forms will wings. He eventually nodded and agreed, "I did enjoy flying when we did."
~~~
(Okay, I figured out how we can do the reveal the way you wanted it. Thanks to StarrNico's dutiful fact checking. Kristen (then played by StarrNico) and Orson, were at a battle in July of this year. From there, Axel can show footage of Kristen changing into and from an Oilin. Though Markus was at that battle, he had his own nefarious agendas (Mainly testing a hybrid in battle and killing off the alphas) and wasn't able to take in the entirety of who was there. :highfive: )

Markus sighed a bit bored. "I know this! I have even sent a hybrid into there to gain access to that spell off section of land when needed. I thought you said you had something I could use?! So far, it's been a waste of my time." He replied with mounting annoyance.

Pariah started walking around the office looking at various things, while they spoke. She'd dismissed Axel as unimportant and not worth of her attention.
"Alright ya little stinker." Taylor said affectionately,"Thank you."
~~~
Kristen nodded,"Flying was pretty fun. The circumstances were not fun but flying was fun." She agreed,"But I guess you get what you get."
~~~
(WOOT WOOT THANK YOU STAR AND NICKY)
Axel smirked,"I figured. You may be an idiot but not a complete idiot. Speaking of hybrids..." He was ready to bust out the big guns,"Heard you had a little scuffle with the 'pack'. Well, more like saw. He nodded to Thomas and he changed the feed. It played a short strip of the fight. Nothing particularly unusual about it. Just your normal everyday fight between magical beings. "Zoom." The computer followed his voice command,"Replay." It was zoomed in on the small former handler. The fight was going on around her and then she shifted into what was obviously an Oilin because she looked almost exactly like her partner beside her. "Shame isn't it? On of the last two Oilins left alive, working for you! And you had no idea." Revenge was oh so sweet. Rubbing it in was always nice. "Isn't that just a shame?" Axel kept watch on Pariah out of the corner of his eye, just in case she touched something important."

Danika shrugged and frowned again. "I don't know, it seems that others magic doesn'twork on me unless I want it to." It was odd, but that was what she had noticed since waking.

Ember shrugged then shook her head "It will be simpler alone. Phoenix are not known for mixing with other species when they do not wish to."
~~~
Anna also watched out the window as they drove to the apartments and in the parking lot.
~~~
Foneth dipped her head in a quick nod with a smile. "Well, you have plenty of time to practice." She said gently then headed to pick up her kills. "Come and let's eat."
~~~
"I do not require anything." Bardou said as he cane over to settle on the throne lightly. It felt almost wrong to sit there, since he wasn't king."Thank you"
~~~
Sorcha smiled and looked at him, giving him a kiss in return. "Good morning my king. How are you this morning?"
~~~
Star returned after she got the tray with their breakfast and set it up on the table before coming over to wake him with a kiss.

Aurelius tried to understand. "So since you want to go through, you can?" She asked curiously.

Degan nodded, "You know I had to ask. It's my protective nature. Just be safe." He stated.
~~~
(What to skip the elevator and say the are already there at the top floor? )
~~~
"That I do." Ender said happily, as he picked up his two kills to follow her down to a safer height.
~~~
Avalon watched Bardou for a moment before looking back to the large book. When Indigo and the servants, bowed and cleared the room. She said candidly, "You are welcome. You do know it's just fancy furniture, right? It's significance is all in the mind. Besides, I've lost my king forever. Everyone knows, we only get one love match and I broke mine." She thumbed through the pages until she found the section under her father's name, before pushing the draft parchment over to Bardou, along with the ink pot and pens. "I do so hope, your penmanship is exemplary. No sense writing laws if they can not to be read. " She said, teasing him slightly.

Spyro chuckled softly where he stood by her throne.
~~~
Racine smiled softly and looked out over the palace grounds in consideration. He then replied, "Totally and completely happy the fates gave me you and that you choose me back, wife of my ever beating heart." He turned back to look upon Sorcha once again. Seeing her radiant beauty, as the morning sunlight danced across her features.
~~~
Falkirk opened his eye and looked to Star. "Good morning." He murmured softly. He then sat up and saw the table with breakfast set up. "You stole my idea. " He accused playfully. He then smiled as he stood and stretched. "Thank you, everything looks wonderful and delicious." He said, as he offered her his hand to walk over to the table.

Islanzadi gently took the plate and began walking in the direction of the castle. She observed the sky as she walked, to see what the weather was most likely going to be like, and it appeared as if it would storm soon. But, being someone who has willingly been out in the rain many times, wasn't worried about it delaying their search for creatures in the forest.

Cicero looked up when she did. Noticing the change in the sky. "What does that mean? " He asked curiously. He didn't know such a blue sky could turn so unremarkable.

Aurelius tried to understand. "So since you want to go through, you can?" She asked curiously.

Degan nodded, "You know I had to ask. It's my protective nature. Just be safe." He stated.
~~~
(What to skip the elevator and say the are already there at the top floor? )
~~~
"That I do." Ender said happily, as he picked up his two kills to follow her down to a safer height.
~~~
Avalon watched Bardou for a moment before looking back to the large book. When Indigo and the servants, bowed and cleared the room. She said candidly, "You are welcome. You do know it's just fancy furniture, right? It's significance is all in the mind. Besides, I've lost my king forever. Everyone knows, we only get one love match and I broke mine." She thumbed through the pages until she found the section under her father's name, before pushing the draft parchment over to Bardou, along with the ink pot and pens. "I do so hope, your penmanship is exemplary. No sense writing laws if they can not to be read. " She said, teasing him slightly.

Spyro chuckled softly where he stood by her throne.
~~~
Racine smiled softly and looked out over the palace grounds in consideration. He then replied, "Totally and completely happy the fates gave me you and that you choose me back, wife of my ever beating heart." He turned back to look upon Sorcha once again. Seeing her radiant beauty, as the morning sunlight danced across her features.
~~~
Falkirk opened his eye and looked to Star. "Good morning." He murmured softly. He then sat up and saw the table with breakfast set up. "You stole my idea. " He accused playfully. He then smiled as he stood and stretched. "Thank you, everything looks wonderful and delicious." He said, as he offered her his hand to walk over to the table.

Danika shrugged and looked to the portal again "Maybe" She said uncertainly. "We can try anyways."

Ember smiled at him then stood, glancing around before heading for the balcony. She would shift to jump from there and fly back to the forest.

Anna was glad when they reached the top floor and could get out of the elevator and back with the others once more.
~~~
Once they were safely down, Foneth gave him one of her kills so they would both have three to eat. She smiled at him again. "I doubt it will take you long to get used to this form and be out hunting even our best."
~~~
"You did not break yours." Bardou said as he took the pen and paper to be able to write for her. "This may just be fancy furniture, but the significance of it is what counts, and yes, I do have good penmanship, though it didn't have much call for it in the forest."
~~~
Sorcha blushed a little and smiled happily at him. "I could not say it any better than that." She said then gave him a hug, so happy they were together now.
~~~
Star smiled at him again and took his hand to go to the table so they could have breakfast together "Well, it is a good idea." She teased back

Cicero looked up when she did. Noticing the change in the sky. "What does that mean? " He asked curiously. He didn't know such a blue sky could turn so unremarkable.

"It means it will rain soon." Islanzadi told him. "Everything covering the sky right now is condensation. Don't you have rain in your realm?" She questioned, unsure of how else anything would get water.

"Alright ya little stinker." Taylor said affectionately,"Thank you."
~~~
Kristen nodded,"Flying was pretty fun. The circumstances were not fun but flying was fun." She agreed,"But I guess you get what you get."
~~~
(WOOT WOOT THANK YOU STAR AND NICKY)
Axel smirked,"I figured. You may be an idiot but not a complete idiot. Speaking of hybrids..." He was ready to bust out the big guns,"Heard you had a little scuffle with the 'pack'. Well, more like saw. He nodded to Thomas and he changed the feed. It played a short strip of the fight. Nothing particularly unusual about it. Just your normal everyday fight between magical beings. "Zoom." The computer followed his voice command,"Replay." It was zoomed in on the small former handler. The fight was going on around her and then she shifted into what was obviously an Oilin because she looked almost exactly like her partner beside her. "Shame isn't it? On of the last two Oilins left alive, working for you! And you had no idea." Revenge was oh so sweet. Rubbing it in was always nice. "Isn't that just a shame?" Axel kept watch on Pariah out of the corner of his eye, just in case she touched something important."

"No problem." Nashton said matter-of-factly, before he finished off the rest of his shrimp lo mein.
~~~
"It would seem that way." Orson said thoughtfully. He leaned back in the chair and looked up at the ceiling.
~~~~
Pariah glared at Axel for his flippant tone. But the video soon had her full attention, as she watched it closely.

Markus frowned as he watched the replayed part. When it was finished for the second time, he looked to Axel and stated, "She was not Oilin when she worked for me. I was present when the blood samples were drawn from her. They could not be faked. I went through great lengths to ensure the shifter hoard did not infiltrate my facility. Whatever has happened to her, happened after she left my employ." Markus said with far more calm then he felt.

Pariah stepped forward and intently looked to Axel with her lavender serpent eyes. "That breed of Fae is quite unique. By him being the last, he assimilated an Oilin mate. So his species would not end and he could breed true." She spoke with a little hiss on her S's.

Back
Top Bottom