High School for the irregular: Arwen High~ RP~ Players needed! See Staff Notes in the "Rules"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ky sighed, "not you Rin, the jerk off here." Sometimes, just sometimes. Ky once again flicked the bullly's head. She knew he might be scared, but seriously, why couldn't he just cry or freeze up like she did?
Rin glanced at her in his seat, "Oh.." he said dumbfoundedly

Rin turned away and walked back to his seat.

Ky sighed, "not you Rin, the jerk off here." Sometimes, just sometimes. Ky once again flicked the bullly's head. She knew he might be scared, but seriously, why couldn't he just cry or freeze up like she did?

((no you're supposed to try and talk to him... HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO MAKE MY CHARACTER FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE IF NOBODY EVER TRIES TO TALK TO HIM?!?!))

The boy looked at Ky. "You're lucky you're a girl, or I'd be beating you to a pulp right now..." he muttered.

((no you're supposed to try and talk to him... HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO MAKE MY CHARACTER FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE IF NOBODY EVER TRIES TO TALK TO HIM?!?!))

The boy looked at Ky. "You're lucky you're a girl, or I'd be beating you to a pulp right now..." he muttered.
(xD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom