High School for the irregular: Arwen High~ RP~ Players needed! See Staff Notes in the "Rules"

Status
Not open for further replies.
((no you're supposed to try and talk to him... HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO MAKE MY CHARACTER FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE IF NOBODY EVER TRIES TO TALK TO HIM?!?!))

The boy looked at Ky. "You're lucky you're a girl, or I'd be beating you to a pulp right now..." he muttered.

Rin stared at the boy.

(you guys are killing me.....-_-)

Ky sucked in a breath, but she couldn't help it, her hand flung up fast, colliding with his face hard. She punched him. Ky starred at her hand, crap.....this is one thing i'm not going to get out of. Ky glared at them, "talk me to me again and i'l do more than punch you next time." she threatened him. She had no idea where this new-found courage came from, but she put aside her own feelings and walked back to Once, "i think there good drawings.... Just out of curiosity, why do you let them do that to you?" she was completely dumbfounded by it, she had always stood up for herself at least, so what was wrong with him?

"Wait!" Mina yelled and ran after her. The light hallway was empty except for the girl. Mina ran after her, what was this girl thinking?!

Kyler starred in astonishment but quickly followed his sister, "are you mad?1 get back in the class!" he yelled after her. 

Saphira snapped back at them and yelled,"You stay in class and die I am not taking orders from you or anyone!"She bolted into the hallway her knife with drawled ready for anything she looked left and right.

(you guys are killing me.....-_-)

Ky sucked in a breath, but she couldn't help it, her hand flung up fast, colliding with his face hard. She punched him. Ky starred at her hand, crap.....this is one thing i'm not going to get out of. Ky glared at them, "talk me to me again and i'l do more than punch you next time." she threatened him. She had no idea where this new-found courage came from, but she put aside her own feelings and walked back to Once, "i think there good drawings.... Just out of curiosity, why do you let them do that to you?" she was completely dumbfounded by it, she had always stood up for herself at least, so what was wrong with him?

Once looked away from her, thinking she was just taunting him. She was obviously well-liked by many people. "Are... are you talking to me?" he finally said, almost inaudibly, because he was so quiet. He never raised his eyes from the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom