Himalayan Monal

Im going to do another go round with them. They are my favorite pheasant . I was bummed when I lost my only adult pair to west nile coupla years ago
. Ill go whole hog and screen their pen this time. Maybe Im wrong but I sure hope these build up some kind of immunity to it over time uch as some other birds have.

After they reach adulthood they are usually all set.I have never heard of anyone losing adult birds,but if they are susceptible as young why not adult?I guess it depends on the amount of infected mosquitoes in your area,who knows?
In N.H.,Tony.

Awesome Adriano!
love.gif
Who wouldnt like them after your great photos?!!! Thanks for sharing!
bow.gif

I've been told they will not trio.It's best to keep them in pairs.Too expensive to trio and risk losing a valuable hen.Why not raise 2 pairs?
In N.H.,Tony.

Thats why I was wondering who tried it. Cause i dont wanna be the first Thanks Tony. Haha . You got me there. You can never have too many . But Im only gonna try one pair.
tongue.png

Last edited:
Wow those are great pictures! I thought impeyans in general do not get friendly, unlike trgopans that become friendly without any effort. Time will tell if I get any!

Back
Top Bottom