Holiday Chicken Blocks Swap---IN THE MAIL!!!

lau.gif

Ok, I got 2 sets of blocks and i'm not sure who they are from. Tonya Scott. Tonya did you sign up and I missed you?

Tonya hasn't posted but she followed through on her blocks!!!!! INTEGRITY!!!!! LOVE IT!!!

Last edited:
No hon, you are all good. I didn't hear from you or see that you had posted anywhere in like forever so I dropped you so noone would be disappointed if the blocks didn't come. I confused myself when they did come and they are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Hey Coyote........I won't be able to send my blocks to you until the end of the week. Is this OK? I just have to applique the rest of them and send them out, but I've been on the road a lot and by the time I get home I'm ready for bed. I'll be doing some today and I should be able to get a handle on them! Maybe I should take a dex or two
wink.png
You WILL GET THEM.....sooner rather than later. Thanks for understanding.

LOL the dex would have you making twice as many as you need for the swap!! I think everybody will be fine with it. I have to finish 3 of mine but my hands are shot for today.

Good news though, WE GET TO KEEP THE HOUSE!!!!!
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
We saw the trusties for the bankrupcy court and they approved us for Chapter 13!! We'll be paying all our creditors, they just won't be able to get all their money in one shot and they can't have my house or truck!!!!! We got behind with the 1st round of cancer, Lurchie being unemployed during most of that, and other things that came up along the way. Thanks be to Creator for keeping us in our home!!

Back
Top Bottom