Holland Whites Turkey Sexing HELP!!

am040608

Songster
5 Years
May 31, 2015
FINLEY WA
I hope I am posting this in the right forum. We got these back in March when they were a couple of weeks old. For the life of us we still cannot figure out if we have two toms, two hens or a tom and a hen but I am somewhat convinced they are both the same sex, regardlesso which. There about six and a half to seven months old now. Both of them will display if they are very agitated and their faces will get red. However their snoods do not grow except maybe by a millimeter or so. One of them is more standoffish when being approached but still personable and the other is very, very friendly, will follow you around, much like a puppy. Whenever we come outside they will both come running up to us and come to the front patio to say hello and sit next to us or hop up on our backs if we crouch down. They will both eat out of our hands but the very friendly one will inspect your clothing, hair, hands, feet etcetera, pecking at you for attention. They're both close in size though the friendlier one is a bit smaller. Any help and identifying the Sexes of these two would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!

Back
Top Bottom