Do you like the storyline?

• Not really.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Yes.

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • NOOOO.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Helena was told that Dr. Mythe had assigned her with another one of the patients named Jax, and scheduled a check up for him in only a few minutes. She trudged up to his room, freezing every once in a while to groan in pain, and knocked on his door patiently, looking completely normal now that she'd have to see somebody.

Dr. Mythe headed over to the cafeteria, since it was probably a good thing to include food in his diet. He had started to only eat one meal everyday, which probably wasn't the best habit, but the more he allowed himself to work the more work he wanted to do, and he'd give into that desire of "I want to do more."
He'd have to give one of the new patients a check up pretty soon, but eating a meal wouldn't take very long.

Helena was told that Dr. Mythe had assigned her with another one of the patients named Jax, and scheduled a check up for him in only a few minutes. She trudged up to his room, freezing every once in a while to groan in pain, and knocked on his door patiently, looking completely normal now that she'd have to see somebody.
Jax was blankly looking out his window, thinking. "Knock.. Knock.." He glanced at the door. "What now..?" He said under his breath dryly as he opened the door.
(Helena can be Jax's nurse, and then I'll make another nurse for Felicity and Mable.)
(K)

Jax was blankly looking out his window, thinking. "Knock.. Knock.." He glanced at the door. "What now..?" He said under his breath dryly as he opened the door.
(K)
Helena looked at Jax when the door opened, "Hello, I am your assigned nurse, Nurse Helena. You'll have to come with me, I've scheduled a check-up for you and it's in just a few minutes." She explained to him simply.

Dr. Mythe headed over to the cafeteria, since it was probably a good thing to include food in his diet. He had started to only eat one meal everyday, which probably wasn't the best habit, but the more he allowed himself to work the more work he wanted to do, and he'd give into that desire of "I want to do more." 
He'd have to give one of the new patients a check up pretty soon, but eating a meal wouldn't take very long. 
Janette entered the cafeteria and went directly to the thing where food was (bar?). Taking up a plate, she went down the line, selecting the freshest looking foods. The choices were better than at lunch so she was able to nearly fill a plate.

With plate and glass of lemonade in hand, she made her way over to an empty table and sat down.

Dr. Mythe went to the bar (yes, it is a bar. XD) and got whatever would keep him alive, which was a bunch of vegetables, a piece of bread, and some pork loin. He had to admit, the food had definitely improved since he hired a new cook.

He got a glass of water before heading over to a random table and sitting down.

Helena looked at Jax when the door opened, "Hello, I am your assigned nurse, Nurse Helena. You'll have to come with me, I've scheduled a check-up for you and it's in just a few minutes." She explained to him simply.
Jax didn't respond, he just followed her. His expression was rather blank, though he was deep in thought. "Time to meet this Dr. Mythe. Hopefully they won't think I am crazy. Scratch that. I am a tad crazy." He snapped out out of his daydream as he tripped and fell. "Ugh..." He said quietly, pushing himself up and brushing off his clothes.

Jax didn't respond, he just followed her. His expression was rather blank, though he was deep in thought. "Time to meet this Dr. Mythe. Hopefully they won't think I am crazy. Scratch that. I am a tad crazy." He snapped out out of his daydream as he tripped and fell. "Ugh..." He said quietly, pushing himself up and brushing off his clothes.
Helena raised an eyebrow.
"Uh...Anyways, follow me." She said quickly, trying to ignore him falling. She didn't want to keep the doctor waiting, if he was even already there.

Back
Top Bottom