Do you like the storyline?

• Not really.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Yes.

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • NOOOO.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Janette noticed Thomas as he sat down a few tables away. She considered going over, but decided he probably wanted to eat his meal by himself.

(
1f4a4.png
)

Jax followed her, thinking it was sort of odd she was in such a hurry. He was limping a bit, but he quickly stopped himself, not wanting a check up to drag on longer for any reason.
Helena led him to an office-like room and opened the door, gesturing for Jax to enter.

Janette noticed Thomas as he sat down a few tables away. She considered going over, but decided he probably wanted to eat his meal by himself.

(
1f4a4.png
)
Dr. Mythe looked up from his meal and saw Janette standing a few tables away. He waved at her slightly and continued eating.

Dr. Mythe looked up from his meal and saw Janette standing a few tables away. He waved at her slightly and continued eating.
Janette smiled slightly and nodded in reply. Returning her attention to her meal, she picked out the least soggy looking French fry and examined it before dipping it in a thing of ketchup. Rather than eating it, though, she dropped it beside the half eaten burger and took a swallow of lemonade. Half a burger was enough for the evening. Besides, she hadn't really been that hungry in the first place.

(Can you tell I have too much time on my hands? :lol: )

(Alrighty, let's actually just skip to nighttime so iLikeMineFried can FINALLY do what she's been planning to do for weeks. XD I'll just quickly get Jax's check up done and then it'll be nighttime.)

Eva tried opening the door. "LET ME OUT!!!!" She yelled. "I've had nothing to do for hours!! I'm tired of being cooped up!!!"

By now Eva was on the floor in front of the door, whimpering. "Please. I want to get out and I'm hungry and tired and I want to get out and I want a bed and a food and food and beans and cheese and cake and cheesecake-" and she fell asleep.

Back
Top Bottom