Homeschooling Worksheets for Incubating Eggs

Okay,mama Keri78 your boys names are adorable.Did you plan it(you know the names of our presidents)or just happen?CUTE!!!
You know you are doing SCIENCE when all of a sudden your hen turns around in her box and drops an egg in front of you,this has happened not once but twice.That only happens on the homestead.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Just wanted to bump this thread and say thanks for the good links given. Google wasn't much help, but I knew I could count on BackyardChickens.com to help me out.
smile.png
Someone should sticky this, or add it to the sticky thread up top...something like "educational resources for hatching eggs with children." Homeschoolers or not, I bet a lot of kids would benefit from these resources.

We're starting our hatch this afternoon! Picking up Bourbon Red turkey eggs today from a breeder. We'll be adding some of our own chicken eggs in a week. Kids are very excited, as we've only hatched under broody hens before, so they can't wait to see the hatching themselves. (Usually I yell inside the house, "We have chicks!" And they get so excited, but then realize the mama's not going to let them hold one, so they ignore her and go play instead.)

Anyway, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom