Hooded stealing a fish from a Wood duck.

Thats a good pen! Mine is 20×70 basically.But after seeing thephantoms I have to add a new pen this year! I had to build the last pond above ground because the kept digging under the liner and filling it with mud.

Thats a good pen! Mine is 20×70 basically.But after seeing thephantoms I have to add a new pen this year! I had to build the last pond above ground because the kept digging under the liner and filling it with mud.
My newer pond is partly above ground to have the bottom drain high enough to drain in the yard. If I build another one to the right of my pen the hill is high enough to have drain no problem. I hate the big oak tree near the pen though it's good shade but if it were to fall the pen would be trashed. I'd rather have it next to the house when I fill in my pool but that's the lowest part of the yard and wouldn't be able to drain pools without pumping.

Im working around trees also.yeah in ground was too hard for my drain also.where my other ponds are i dug a ditch outside of the pen for drainage

Back
Top Bottom