Mandarin/Wood Duck Hatching Egg Pre-Sale

MGG

Enabler
Premium Feather Member
Feb 7, 2020
I'm going to offer wood duck and mandarin duck hatching eggs this year in small quantities (probably a dozen or less) if there is any interest. I have extra breeders so I'll definitely have extra eggs. I'd preferably like to sell to people who have experience hatching and raising these species and an adequate pen and setup. PM if you are interested or have any questions! I'm not sure on price yet but I'll probably do $30 an egg or so depending on how many are laid and how much demand there is.
Wood Ducks are fully licensed.

20240127_201914.jpg

OMG I never even knew you could raise Wood Ducks. These are obviously different than the wood ducks in the wild I assume? We have two houses up in our pretty large creek that is behind our house as a farmer down the road has them. We can't seem to get any here though.

OMG I never even knew you could raise Wood Ducks. These are obviously different than the wood ducks in the wild I assume? We have two houses up in our pretty large creek that is behind our house as a farmer down the road has them. We can't seem to get any here though.
Nope, they're the same! They're just captive bred and marked so they're obviously captive raised.
Here are some of my breeder drakes
_MG_5317.JPG_2.jpg
20230914_122335.jpg
_MG_8144.JPG.jpg
New Wood Duck.jpg

Wow! Gorgeous!

We can't have ducks here because they'd just swim away. But here's some I would want to swim away, except come back to the wood duck houses we have for them. I'm thinking it's never going to work like that but it sure would be cool! ❤️

Will you have any White Mandarin Duck Eggs for hatching?
I have two white hens but only regular color drakes, so the babies will be split. Meaning some white ones and some normal color ones carrying white. So not all pure white.

I'm going to offer wood duck and mandarin duck hatching eggs this year in small quantities (probably a dozen or less) if there is any interest. I have extra breeders so I'll definitely have extra eggs. I'd preferably like to sell to people who have experience hatching and raising these species and an adequate pen and setup. PM if you are interested or have any questions! I'm not sure on price yet but I'll probably do $30 an egg or so depending on how many are laid and how much demand there is.

View attachment 3735329
Are you able to ship to Edmonton Alberta Canada?

Can and do you Ship to Edmonton Alberta Canada?

Back
Top Bottom