Hoover's "Easter Eggers"

I’ve ordered from cackle and my pet chicken (cackle for larger orders mpc for smaller) and have had pretty good luck. Cackle does great with breeds (for a hatchery) and mpc has really fantastic customer service but my “Orpington” that I got from them looks like this:

She looks even more filled out than she is in the second pic
7FF95284-A634-41EC-A2BC-22A059F40899.jpeg
7EB8BFC2-F5AF-47DF-BAE4-4625A725BA90.jpeg

I still love her though ❤️❤️

I have a pair of Olive Eggers from Murray McMurray Hatchery. Apparently they are a cross between the Cream Legbar and the Welsummer. Both my girls truly lay olive green eggs but they look nothing like my other Easter Egger or my Americauna who does have the tufts and beard. When my day old Olive Eggers arrived I couldn’t tell them apart from the Welsummers. The chicks looked identical except for the spot of purple marker the hatchery put on to distinguish them. So, that said, it will be interesting to see what color eggs yours lay!

20221221_130928.jpg
these are 2 of my tsc ( hoover) Easter eggers, they both are nearly identical lay slightly different color eggs, have beards and muffs, slate legs, the 3rd gotten from the same binds a deeper mahogany red slightly larger, beard and muff,olive skin, and a deep olive egg..body type is nearly identicL between the 3.. all were Easter eggers from spring 22 tscopelousas la

Back
Top Bottom