Hoping for A rooster

I'm thinking your black may be a cockerel, but not certain. I had an ameraucana pullet whose comb was starting to get pink around 10 weeks but stopped just like the 1st pick. They are really hard to tell until around 12 weeks.

I'm thinking your black may be a cockerel, but not certain. I had an ameraucana pullet whose comb was starting to get pink around 10 weeks but stopped just like the 1st pick. They are really hard to tell until around 12 weeks.
I was thinking the black could be the cockerel because he/she always likes to sit on my lap and chill….goes with the my rooster theory!

It seems like those who don't want cockerels get cockerels. Those who do get pullets.
100%!! I have been shooting for a rooster to continue the b.b.s line for my friends (and my self) not looking good, I wanted a maran rooster to make a olive egger….not looking good….but I got three olive egger roosters, no olive egger hens (in my last batch). I wanted. Ayam hen and rooster, I got two roosters and with leakage, now I need to order more eggs…. Sigh this just adds to the obsession and takes up 95% of your thoughts and spills into your dreams lol

Then there is this Bielefelder. He’s soooo chill

Attachments

• C0F7D2FC-D830-4E8B-A211-E7816C3997FE.jpeg
    C0F7D2FC-D830-4E8B-A211-E7816C3997FE.jpeg
    608.6 KB · Views: 7

Back
Top Bottom