hopping onto the perch with the rest of you all

Welcome to BYC!!!!
welcome-byc.gif
frow.gif

What breeds are you planning on getting?
Thank you. I'm still doing some investigating, but I'd like to try several that are good with kids, but i'm still interested in good layers. I have a list that needs to be shortened.
caf.gif

Katiebug loves her Easter Eggers... she loves their funny faces, lots of colors, blue eggs, and the fact that they are kid friendly - at least mine have been. She is especially fond of Agatha.....

Our Cuckoo Marans are her other favorites - especially Cora. Nice dark brown eggs, good body size, and very docile in a mixed flock. Mine have laid all winter here in in Northern Wyoming.

Katiebug loves her Easter Eggers... she loves their funny faces, lots of colors, blue eggs, and the fact that they are kid friendly - at least mine have been. She is especially fond of Agatha.....

Our Cuckoo Marans are her other favorites - especially Cora. Nice dark brown eggs, good body size, and very docile in a mixed flock. Mine have laid all winter here in in Northern Wyoming.
Blooie - OMG!! I love, love, your story about Scout and of course your grandchildren. I've got to get back to work or I would write more.
love.gif

welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif

Welcome to BYC!!! There are loads of members on here…so if you have ANY questions…just ASK!!!

Hope you have loads of fun and all your answers answered here on BYC the BEST CHICKEN KEEPING FORUM on EARTH!!

welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom